Chapter 47. Beauty Pill and Tatyana's heart.

The topic continued being about cultivation for a little while and Tatyana gave advice to all of them. She liked Angel's battle style a lot and praised her highly making the little girl blush to her ears... Again.

Tatyana was deft in every profession to a high degree, however, Tatyana's side-job specialization was actually formations. She spoke in length with Angel and gave her tons of advice. Angel was listening with starry eyes. Tatyana's insights were not only profound but also easy to understand, 'Yasenia's mom is super beautiful and knows a ton!'

Tatyana, like her daughter, liked Angel a lot. She found her actions very amusing, like a small animal looking up to her.

After speaking with Angel, she turned towards Cecile, she commented on tricks about archery, how to create stronger arrows, and the usage of wind to her advantage. She recommended creating an ultimate skill to use as a last resort. Similar to Yasenia's [Day and Night] skill. Cecile nodded.

With Evelyn, she spoke about how her strength was lacking. She told her that even if she was fast, her thrust needed strength to pierce their defense or it would be useless. Evelyn thought about it seriously.

To Oliver, she told him basically the opposite. She also remarked how he could only attack once against the battle with the dark beasts that they described, making it clearer to him. Oliver asked for advice to speed up his attacks.

Finally, she repeated the same as before to Gustav, but this time, with more insights. She also spoke about assassins that she has encountered in the past, how they used the shadows, and similar things.

Tatyana stopped speaking and looked at the sky, "Well, since I've confirmed Yasenia's safety I should leave..." Yasenia was about to protest when Tatyana continued, "...But I refuse!"

Tatyana said, "Since I'm here and I missed my little treasure, I will accompany all of you until the end of the excursion! I also want to have some private time with my little treasure~"

Tatyana looked at them and put a cold face, "However, do not count on me for anything. Not only will I not help you, but I will also not save any of you even if you die. I will walk by your side and hide my cultivation completely so that beasts don't focus on me. The only moment I will interfere is when a high-level cultivator appears, not a high-level beast!"

All of them nodded seriously, they knew she was not lying. Even if Tatyana has a good impression of them, she won't even blink if any of them die. The only person she will save is Yasenia, but they also know she won't save her until she will either be about to die, or she is in danger of being permanently crippled.

The next day, all of them woke up and continued their way. Thanks to Yasenia's treasure sense, they found various precious herbs and metals. Moreover, the loot that Gustav and Oliver went to pick up from Yasenia's fight made a big sum on their score. They were lucky and also found an egg of a water-attributed cloud beast.

This beast was like a shark with two frontal legs ended in dragon claws. Strange, but its combat power was actually high. The parents were upper-level, rank two beasts. They fought back for a while against their group, which was admirable having to fight against a monster like Yasenia.

With this egg, Oliver managed to get his beast companion, and in their lair, they found some resources, but nothing even close to the previous pill. You have to remember that even if there were abundant treasures in the cloud layers, there are also a lot of cultivators that loot these areas. Them, finding that pill was actually very rare.

There was one thing that was bothering Angel, Evelyn, and Cecile. Yasenia was becoming more and more beautiful. Her body was changing little by little but surely during the day. If before she was a divine beauty for mortals, now, she was becoming divine even for cultivators!