Chapter 95. The second phase of the Tournament!

When they woke up the next day... All four of them, still on the bed, looked at Yasenia inquiringly. Cecile even asked, "Didn't you say you will start including us together little by little?"

Yasenia laughed and said, "That was not together. It was me doing one-on-one with each of you in the same room~."

Yasenia used her tail to move Evelyn until she could kiss her without bothering Angel. After the kiss, she said, "The one that I know that she likes me having sex with another woman while doing it also got what she liked~ Isn't that right, dear?"

Evelyn blushed and nodded shyly. Yasenia continued giving a kiss to Andrea and said coquettishly, "I also know that my darling doesn't mind, so I did it with her to fulfill Evelyn's likes. Moreover, I got my darling's weapon all for myself~."

Andrea chuckled and nodded. Yasenia looked at Angel and lifted her by her little butt to kiss her softly. "My baby got the rough sex she likes to have from time to time and the public sex I know she has started to like~."

Angel blushed crimson and buried her face in Yasenia's breasts, but she nodded timidly. Yasenia turned toward Tatyana and kissed her. "I didn't do it with mom until the end because we had our fun before. "

Tatyana just hugged her side lazily. Finally, she made Cecile pass over Tatyana using her long tail and kissed her. "I also made sure to make it with you away from the others, sweetheart. I know you only want to have sex with me, so you are only mine until you want to try new things."

Cecile smiled and nodded. Yasenia finished saying, "More than an orgy... It was a one-on-one show to the others. I know you girls are already close, so doing this kind of thing from time to time... I think it will strengthen our bonds. If you want anything in this aspect, remember to tell me."

They all nodded. Tatyana said lazily, "Even if I don't want to move... We have to prepare ourselves. Today, you will play this death game again... You have to be careful." All five of them nodded seriously.

They got up, and Yasenia put on her robes together with her scarf and veil, then she put her giant sword on her back. She looked at the others and said, looking directly at their eyes, "All of you aren't wallflowers, so I won't say anything stupid like "choose deathmatch the least you can." Don't fear choosing to do a deathmatch in each of your matches if you think it is appropriate; I fully trust you. However, always fight with caution and be ready to surrender." They smiled confidently and nodded.

Then, they went to the gathering spot. When they arrived, most of the 20 000 disciples were gathered in one place to hear the rules again; Yasenia's group also went to that place. The place was extremely big. It had ten arenas next to each other, and each one was 2.5km square( 1 square mile); giant coliseum stands surrounded everything.

Invisible barrier formations covered the borders of each fighting arena, making it safer for the spectators and other competitors.

The formation Yasenia and the rest revised the previous day would monitor the normal duels, and a senior will supervise the deathmatch. Yasenia and the others didn't hear anything different from the rules Tatyana mentioned before. A total of ten battles; five today, five tomorrow. Then, the top 8192 will pass to the final stage.

After hearing about what they couldn't use and to be respectful to the opponent and more drivel, the participants dispersed and went to the stands.

Yasenia looked around but didn't spot Kali, Linda, or the people she fought with during the elimination round.

Tatyana guided them to a post where they picked up their participant jade. Then, they reached their seats without interruptions and waited to be called.