Chapter 31. Inner Disciple.

Later that day, when Evelyn and Cecile saw Andrea, although they knew, they were astounded at her height. Yasenia went forward hugged Andrea's waist and tip-toed a little to kiss her. Andrea returned the kiss and then they separated. Leaving Evelyn and Cecile with a slightly opened mouth.

Then Andrea looked at the other three girls that had different expressions and laughed "You work hard! To think you would find another two!"

Yasenia also followed with a teasing tone "En, aren't they beautiful. I couldn't resist and picked them up. I truly am a sinner~"

Evelyn and Cecile responded in synch for the first time "We are not in her harem yet!"

Only to receive strange gazes from the three of them. Andrea smirked and said "'Yet', hum? En, Yasenia you truly work fast."

Angel laughed at their slip and Yasenia shook her head. "Are you doing anything now, darling?"

Andrea patted Yasenia's black hair and answered "I was about to forge some things, but they aren't anything serious. How about I accompany you all?"

Yasenia's tail wagged a little and said "Sure!" Then she turned and left, failing to notice that the wag of her tail was noticed by the four of them! 'S-so cute! So, when she is happy, she will wag her tail? Why didn't I notice until now!'

Yasenia looked back and saw the four of them looking at her tail so she also looked down, then she wiggled it and asked "What's wrong?"

While three of them thought that those movements were cute... One of them was blushing!

They passed the day normally and Yasenia went to the side with Andrea for a while. "Andrea, do you want to have a day for the two of us? We can go to the mortal city and see some places? I have already planned one day with Angel, so I wanted to know if things like that are interesting to you."

Andrea thought for a moment and said "Well, to be honest, I seldom leave the academy grounds. However, it seems like fun. Tell me the date and I will let one afternoon free."

Then she smiled and hugged Yasenia by the waist. She lowered a little and whispered in her deep and sexy voice "We can also cross that last step if you want."

Yasenia shuddered a little and licked Andrea's lips, making Andrea kiss her again. After some time Yasenia whispered. "Prepare yourself, darling, I will suck you dry~"

Andrea smiled happily and continued kissing Yasenia, "I will be waiting for it."

While the two of them were flirting, and speaking exchanging kisses, one woman came to bother them. "Oi you, the lizard-girl, how dare you do things like that with our senior-sister!? Who do you think you are to be able to have her affections!?"

Both of them looked at that girl as if she was an alien thing. Yasenia answered still hooked in Andrea's neck, "What things? Things like this~" She kissed Andrea," ... Or maybe things like this?" She licked Andreas's cheek completely with her long tongue.

Andrea just laughed and let her do whatever she wanted. The female, however, unfurled her cultivation which, surprisingly, was at the third level of the Mental Nourishing realm! "Shameless vixen! You are just an outer disciple and you think you are so high and mighty!? How dare you use your mind-controlling spells on senior-sister Andrea!"

Andrea's expression changed and was about to make her shut up but she felt Yasenia's tail tapping her back, so she stopped.

Cecile, Angel, and Evelyn arrived at the moment the senior was screaming at Yasenia. They were about to involve themselves but they saw Yasenia's tail tapping Andrea's back so they held it back.