Chapter 41. Unkown Pill and Ambush.

Now that she has the beast's scent remembered, Yasenia sniffed the air and pointed southeast. "That way is this beast lair. Should we try our luck? There are some treasures in that direction too..."

Cecile thought and said, "Speed up, if it isn't suitable or it has its mate guarding the lair, it will be dangerous to further delay setting up our camp."

They went towards the lair, and when they reached it, they used a talisman to see if anything strong was nearby. Cecile spoke "it seems that there aren't any dangerous beasts in there. Let's enter, maintain your vigilance."

They entered the cave, and apart from some bones, there was one half-eaten beast and one egg. Gustav approached it and said, "Lucky! This is an egg from that beast."

Oliver asked, "Is it suitable for you with your sneaky fighting style? That beast was very bulky."

Gustav said, "I can use it as a front liner so that I can attack stealthily when it distracts my opponents."

Yasenia said, "Congrats, you have gotten a beast companion!"

Gustav nodded, then he asked, "Do any of you want a beast companion?"

Yasenia shook her head "It doesn't make sense getting a companion that won't keep up with my growing speed. I'd rather get one when I'm stronger so that I can raise a higher quality one."

Angel, Cecile, and Evelyn gave similar reasons. Oliver said, "I would like one. To be honest, my cultivation speed is fast, but it is inside the normal fast spectrum. If I can get an ice or water beast on this trip, I would be happy."

Yasenia patted his shoulder, "Let's find you one then, Big bro!"

Oliver laughed and nodded. They set up the formations at the cave entrance and picked up some treasures that were around. After sorting everything out, Angel said in her silvery voice, "From this cave, we've got: two rank four herbs, some rank three and rank two metals, the cores of two rank two beasts, one spatial ring with some magic rank cultivation skills, and some rank one and rank two miscellaneous things."

Angel looked at the thing with the highest energy signature, "There is also one unknown pill. However, it says in one of the notes, that a female must consume it. It will elevate their Yin energy and more..."

Angel smiled sarcastically, "Well, thank you for the details. Huh? It seems it can only be consumed by Body modification or Mental nourishing realm cultivators."

Yasenia said, "We should save it for later if it enhances the Yin energy... The girl that takes it will become sexually aroused for a while. Moreover, who knows how much time we will need to absorb it. Although it can empower one of us... The risks are too high to use it now."

Yasenia looked at Cecile and said, "I think Cecile should have it. With her [Extreme Yin body] it is like a pie falling from the sky for her."

The others nodded and Cecile took it without reservations, "Thank you."

At night, they took turns with two people in each turn. Yasenia was with Cecile and they were the last to do the guard turn. They sat in the entrance of the cave, shoulder to shoulder. Cecile asked softly, "Yasenia... Why do you want to start a relationship with me? I know that, although I'm beautiful, my... stoic personality is a problem."

Yasenia didn't lower her guard, but she used her tail to circle both their waists making them become very close. Cecile felt her soft body and her sweet floral fragrance surround her, making her nerves relax. "Cecile, the reason I told you about getting together is for various reasons. The first is..."

Yasenia chuckled, "That I like your stoic expression, I'm filled with warmth every time I see your expression do a small smile, your eyebrows loosen, when you speak in length or when you blush lightly. All those things that in other people are normal, I find them endearing on you."