Chapter 39. Schemes.

After their date, Andrea moved into their house occupying the free room. Yasenia made a welcoming dinner. She has already asked about their favorite dishes so she made small portions of everything they like.

When they finished the dinner Angel and Andrea spoke to Yasenia. Andrea started, "Yasenia, I have been speaking with Angel and both of us don't mind doing it at the same time."

Angel nodded, "You don't have to worry about us!"

However, Yasenia denied them. "I will do it in turns. First, I want both of you to become closer. You two are still getting to know each other, moreover, we don't have any haste. That is why I won't make love with both of you at the same time yet."

Angel and Andrea looked at each other and nodded.

Angel asked timidly, "Then... Who will you sleep with?"

Yasenia tilted her head confused, and answered "With both."

Andrea asked, "So we won't have sex until Angel and I become closer?"

Yasenia couldn't understand what they were implying and looked at them even more strangely, "Why?"

Angel said with a red face, "How are you going to have s-sex with both separately and then sleep with the two of us together?"

It finally downed to Yasenia, 'Do they think I will only have sex with one of them per night?'

Her lips raised seductively, making both of them swallow, "We normally take from 20 minutes to 50 minutes each session depending on how we want to do it, so... I knock out one of you, then the other, and carry both of you to the same bed to sleep. As simple as that~"

Their eyes widen completely stunned. But after thinking about it... It seems that she was right. Yasenia had the... Strength to do that.

Yasenia did what she promised! She first made wild love to Andrea in her room. Yasenia cleaned Andrea and laid her in Yasenia's bedroom.

Then, she went to Angel's room and ate her clean too. She also cleaned her and carried her to the same bedroom. Yasenia laid beside Andrea and put Angel on top of her like always. Like that, the dragoness slept with both satisfied and 'full' girls on her side.

The next morning Andrea was the first to wake up. 'I could say that she ate me clean... Her mouth and breasts were very soft and enveloped my whole length- Stop! You will get aroused if you continue those thoughts!'

She looked at the side and seeing their sleeping posture she involuntarily smiled. She saw Angel on top of Yasenia with her head using her breast as a pillow. Angel was drooling completely relaxed. Yasenia had her arms protectively around Angel and her tail circled both of them making sure that Angel didn't fall of her. 'They are so cute!'

Yasenia was the next one that woke up, but like always she only opened her eyes and didn't move. She looked down and seeing the drooling sleeping face she smiled full of satisfaction. After that, she looked at the side and saw Andrea looking at them gently with her light-green eyes. She smiled at her and mouthed 'Kiss' Andrea complied and without waking up Angel, she approached and kissed Yasenia.

Yasenia and Andrea kissed softly for a while. Yasenia stopped and looked down at Angel. Then, they waited for her to wake up looking at Angel's face. Five minutes later her little baby stirred. Like always, when she woke up she took a deep breath and smelled that familiar sweet floral scent 'Waking up on top of Yasenia is the best~'

Then, she rubbed her face on her breast and mewled "Good morning Yasenia~ I love you~"

Angel heard two laughs instead of one and lifted her head groggily. She saw a charming and seductive face, and a heroic and beautiful face smiling gently at her. Angel registered the teasing smile on the charming and seductive face and she felt extremely embarrassed. To escape their stares, she buried like an ostrich again between Yasenia's breasts.