Chapter 185. Filling her dears with love as a reward~.(R-18)

Yasenia looked at the title of the book. [Heavenly Maiden Absorbs The Heavens]. Tatyana said, "There are plenty of strong dual cultivators entering the secret realm. If you fall into a trap with any of them or want to use your beauty to your advantage, you can use this. This technique can forcefully absorb Yin and Yang and counter almost any dual cultivation techniques."

Yasenia frowned and looked at Tatyana, "Although I heard it from the maids... You truly don't mind if I have sex with other people? Are you that indifferent at me being under another man or woman?"

Tatyana looked at Yasenia and shrugged. Then she said in a composed manner, "What is sex without love? Nothing more than lustful people satiating their cravings. There isn't real emotion; there isn't a real connection, just the pleasure of the flesh and nothing more. I don't find it any different than a massage."

Tatyana continued, "I don't care if you have sex with other people; what I care about is...." Tatyana used a finger and pointed at Yasenia's heart. "... This."

Tatyana smiled slightly, "If you love mom as you do now in the future, and this thing in your chest doesn't move because of the people that have sex with you, then mom is satisfied. "

Yasenia was about to protest, but Tatyana interrupted. "The other girls also don't care if you do it for necessity; they all understand your needs, especially after these last months when your cultivation increased."

Tatyana sighed, "If Cecile hadn't had that improvement and I wasn't present, they would have begun struggling to cope with your stamina in three to ten years."

Yasenia's face became grim. Tatyana chuckled and said, "Moreover, they also understand that you are someone with a good head over your shoulders. So don't feel guilty if something like that happens; inform us truthfully like you always do, and we will be happy and understanding."

Yasenia looked at the others and saw them nod, including Kali. Yasenia didn't say anything and looked deeply into their eyes. After five minutes of silence, Yasenia didn't see any struggles in their eyes; they were composed and still looking at her gently.

Yasenia sighed and took the book without saying anything. Then, Yasenia turned toward the other guests and said with a smile. "Thank you all for coming today. I would love to spend the rest of the day with my family."

Everyone nodded and began leaving. Yasenia sent them off with one last hug and kiss, leaving them all with smiley faces.

After they left, only her lovers, Tatyana, and the maids were left. Yasenia looked at them and smiled, "Thank you for everything today, dears."

Angel went to her side with a little jog, and Yasenia picked her up. Angel secured herself between her arms and smiled sweetly; she loved being carried by Yasenia. Then, they went to the sofa and sat there. Yasenia and the others began speaking a little until it was time to go to bed.

This night Yasenia didn't hold back. She poured her happiness inside every hole, leaving them a twitching mess.

First, Angel was penetrated with slow but long strokes. It was gentle sex that stimulated every nerve and made the stimulation permanent. Angel was high up in the orgasm zone, constantly moaning with all her might and squirting almost every minute. Her abdomen and legs constantly trembled as her pleasure nerves flared continuously. Yasenia's skillful strokes were making Angel crazy with stimulation. "AH! Yasenia, it feels so good!! Oh my heavens, I'm cumming!"

Right now, Angel was on all fours while Yasenia pounded her from behind with deep and long strokes and used her hand to caress Angel's clitoris and fondle her big breasts. Her tail wasn't idle as it was penetrating her butt, using double penetration to maintain this level of ecstasy at a higher level.