Chapter 120. Full strength Dragoness!

Evelyn said, "Well, she is dripping looking at Yasenia...."

The others focused on the harpy's nether regions and had strange faces because Evelyn wasn't exaggerating.

Angel said, "Thankfully, Cecile isn't here. I think she would have charged inside directly, bow in hand."

The others nodded. Kali said, "That harpy is in the half-step. Moreover, I think I've seen her somewhere...."

Kali went to the list of participants and found her. She read aloud, her voice changing to a more disgusted one the more she read. "Here she is! Gahanna, a blue feathered harpy from the Poppy Sect, is at the half-step and has mostly won by sucking her opponent's energy.... "

The other three faces turned ugly. Andrea asked, "She is one of the people that have been forcing themselves on other participants in battle? But she is female, and unless she has a special constitution, she can't absorb Yin energy. Has she been doing that to females?"

Kali nodded her head, filled with disgust and some hostility, "She has... But she didn't absorb their energy; she just played with them. Gahanna has only... 'attacked' males. However, for some reason, she is aiming for Yasenia."

The others knew why, but they would let Yasenia explain the things about herself to Kali. Evelyn said, to clear some doubts, "I think it should be because of Yasenia's [Celestial Yin and Yang constitution]. Yasenia has Yang energy which Gahanna should be able to absorb..."

Andrea chuckled and said, "If it comes to that... 'Battle.' Don't you think Gahanna would have dug a grave for herself?"

Angel and Evelyn opened their eyes in realization and laughed. Evelyn said, "Although I don't want to see Yasenia touched by this bastard... It would be interesting to see that."

Angel explained to Kali briefly, "Yasenia is too good in sexual arts~. However, don't worry, Kali! I'm sure that Yasenia will know how to treat you when you advance the relationship! She is always super gentle~."

Kali nodded, a little expectant but more afraid than expectant. 'I-I hope she isn't disgusted by my b-body's scars...'

In an arid place filled with rocks of all sizes, two beast human females were looking at each other.

One of them had a dragon tail, and her seductive figure could charm everyone under the heavens. Her long, black hair and dress moved with the wind, making a beautiful picture. She had an imposing giant sword at her side, with a core glowing with ominous red light. Her face was expressionless as she looked at her opponent.

On the other side, there was a female with wings as arms and talons as legs. She was naked, showing her slim body and private parts. She was looking at her opponent like a predator would at their prey.

She had blue feathers and black hair, her eyes were sharp, and her facial features were somewhat distorted because of the lustful expression she was making. "I really wanted to meet with you, Yasenia~! Those people from the righteous side wanted you to join them, but I see they failed miserably~ How about becoming my cultivation partner? We can have a very good time together~."

Yasenia looked at her with the same expressionless face without answering.

Gahanna tilted her head and said, "Not answering? Why so serious? I've seen you speaking with other participants. Am I so scary~? I just want to make you feel the most pleasure you felt until today~."

Yasenia continued unresponsive. 'This harpy is dangerous. I feel that the moment I relax, I will be done by her.'

However, a sneer couldn't help but appear on her face, 'The most pleasure I've ever felt? Is she trying to compare with mom? Delusional Pidgeon, I'm going to go all out because of that stupid statement.'