Chapter 136. Attacked on two sides and... plant fertilization?. (R-18)

Andrea asked, amazed, "You've done this dish before, but it wasn't this delicious. What did you do differently?"

Yasenia's tail wagged happily as she answered bluntly, "I made the cheese and sauce with my breastmilk!"

While munching the third bite, Kali choked and entered a coughing fit. 'HER WHAT!?'

Yasenia hastily used her energy to help the food go down and asked, worried, "Why did you choke? Even if you like it, you have to eat slower, honey. No one will take it away from you!"

Kali looked at Yasenia and asked, still shocked, "D-did you just say breastmilk?"

Yasenia nodded with a smile, and her brain spun excessively, thinking about her reasons for choking. Yasenia hastily said, with a serious face, "Don't worry, honey, I'm not pregnant. I can lactate because I'm a dragon."

Talk about making things more confusing. Kali felt that she had landed in an illusion and would wake up at any moment. Yasenia almost burst into laughter seeing Kali's face so expressive. 'I think I made her rethink her life choices, hahaha.'

Yasenia said, clearing up everything nicely. "Us dragons don't lactate when we get pregnant, so normally we learn techniques to simulate human-like lactation if we have children with humans. Since the girls liked my breastmilk after tasting it, I have used it since then for simple cooking. This is the first time I use it in such an elaborate manner."

Kali nodded in understanding but suddenly thought of something, "However, we are all females; how will you get pregnant?"

Yasenia looked at Kali and debated whether to tell her or not, 'If I'm honest and tell her now, I think that a distance will open again... But if I don't tell her now and she discovers it by mistake, she may overthink... What a dilemma.'

Yasenia sighed and said, "I could tell you, but... I feel that if I tell you now, the distance may grow between us. Do you want me to tell you now or wait until I think that telling you is safe for our relationship?"

Kali was stumped; she didn't expect such a serious face from Yasenia, 'She is not lying... Hurt my relationship with her? Why would I want that?'

Kali shook her head and said hastily, "Don't tell me, don't tell me. I understand that some things must be kept a secret. I-I also have some of them, so don't worry and tell me when you are ready."

Yasenia nodded with a gentle smile and continued feeding her. "Honey, if you discover it in the future by mistake, don't become upset or anything, alright? I'm truly not telling you in order to advance our relationship."

Kali nodded and said, "Okay, I will keep it in mind."

After the dinner went by, Yasenia said, looking at the maids, "There is more of my cooking in the kitchen for all of you. Feel free to taste it~."

They smiled and bowed, "Thank you, young miss."

Yasenia looked at the outside and saw that sunset was approaching. "Let's not lose the routine. I'm going to cultivate, and then I will pass your bedrooms. If you want to be together, wait for me in the same bedroom~."

Yasenia gave Kali a tight hug, kissed her cheek, and then said, "Stand up, honey. I will go to your room after I'm done with the other girls. So don't get asleep, okay?"

Kali blushed as she asked nervously, "W-What are we going to do?"

Yasenia smiled gently and said, "Nothing more than a few kisses and cuddles. I won't do anything you are uncomfortable with, honey. Trust me."

Kali thought for a bit and nodded. Yasenia put the veil on Kali again and patted her butt once, "Done!"

Kali jumped a little because of the tap and stood up, amusing Yasenia. Then Kali went toward her bedroom, with Flora in tow. Yasenia watched her back until she disappeared and spoke with the other three while they went toward the cultivation area.