Chapter 174. Meeting with Lucia again, Gerd's plans. (R-18)

'I hope I can walk tomorrow...' Were Cecile's last thoughts before Yasenia directly jumped on her.

Yasenia and Cecile got naked as soon as they hit the bed. Yasenia shifted Cecile and positioned her on all fours. Then, she tangled her tail with hers and dove face first toward her core.

Cecile felt Yasenia's mouth invading her privates and exploring them fully, and her legs buckled slightly because of the pleasure. She felt her tongue, lips, and slight scraping from her teeth across her whole vagina and moaned.

Yasenia was eating her extremely ravenously, and Cecile was gushing out fluids and moaning because of pleasure. Then, Yasenia straightened herself and grabbed her wings with both hands, positioning her big penis in the vagina entrance.

Cecile trembled, reaching a small orgasm because of the tight grip at the base of her wings, and looked back with watery eyes because of the pleasure she had just felt. Looking at Cecile's aroused and pleasure-filled face made something snap inside Yasenia. "If you put on that face, I won't be able to control myself!"

Yasenia rammed her penis and penetrated her from behind in one deep and powerful thrust.

*PAH!*

When Yasenia grabbed her wings, Cecile felt a zap of pleasure through her back. And before this zap calmed down, she felt her entrance widen as Yasenia's member invaded her deeply and hard. A loud moan left her mouth. "Ahh!"

Yasenia then released her pent-up arousal on her, repeatedly slapping her waist on Cecile's butt. Each thrust pushed against her cervix with increasing might.

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

Four thrusts in, and Yasenia's big penis entered Cecile's deepest place, widening her cervix for her penis to invade that intimate spot. However, even while Cecile was moaning with all her might, Yasenia didn't stop. She continued slapping her waist on Cecile's round butt, making it redder and redder for the second and pulling and pushing the cervix with her wide penis head.

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!

"AH! AH! AH!"

Yesenia's and Cecile's eyes rolled up as an electrifying feeling invaded their bodies through their genitals. Cecile felt her insides being completely messed up, and her moans became animalistic. "OH! OH! OHH! MORE! MORE! MESS MY INSIDES MORE!"

And more Yasenia messed her. Her tail flashed and penetrated the free and unattended backdoor. Successfully filling Cecile's insides completely. "OOHHH!!!"

Cecile's body tensed, and she squirted, wetting the sheets below. Even then, the pounding didn't stop, making Cecile blabber with delight. She could feel the tail and the penis scrapping her vagina walls in the middle of them and the rest of her insides being stimulated.

With now two thick members ravaging her insides, Cecile's legs lost strength as she fell onto the bed, drooling and moaning with rolled-up eyes. But not even this made the dragoness stop as the pounding continued against the mattress from above.

*BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!*

Her Phoenix tails wrapped around Yasenia as she received a strong pounding from her mate, instinctively grabbing onto something as she felt she was flying because of the pleasure.

This continued until the dragoness eventually filled the Phoenix with her seed. "I'm cumming!"

She penetrated her butthole with her tail as deep as she could and her penis pushing against her uterus wall, releasing potent Yang energy from her dick and tail. Cecile's pleasure nerves in her uterus and rectum exploded as electricity invaded her body, rushing up to her brain. "AHHHH!!!"