Chapter 161. Training and Yasenia's Maid Division.

Yasenia walked around, giving her routine morning kisses to Cecile, Andrea, and Evelyn. When she reached Evelyn's side, she kissed her and sat beside her.

Evelyn asked, "What is your plan for today, Yasenia?"

Yasenia thought about it. Then, she looked at Evelyn and said with a smile, "I will go with my dear to decide what tools she needs for tailoring!"

Evelyn smiled happily and hugged her arm. "Awesome!"

When Andrea heard Yasenia, she raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Tailoring? Are you going to change your profession, Evelyn?"

Evelyn nodded and looked at Kali, "We have an excellent alchemist. I rather do something else. Moreover, after I learn tailoring, we will be able to create fancy things together, Andrea."

Kali was about to get flustered, thinking she had done something bad, when a golden tail appeared between her legs, wiggling funnily. Kali let out a laugh and relaxed. Then, she played with it, thinking. 'Is Yasenia able to read minds? How did she know what was I about to ask?'

Meanwhile, Andrea nodded and added, "Whenever I needed leather or something similar, I had to hire someone outside. If you become a skilled tailor, I will save quite a lot of time.... Moreover, I can be much freer with my demands and not worry about money."

Evelyn chuckled, "Although I'm still a novice, so I don't know if I will ever be able to catch up to you in skill."

Andrea smiled and said in her deep and clear voice, "Everyone starts as a novice, don't worry about it. You just need to be patient and have the motivation to learn." Evelyn nodded.

Yasenia turned toward Anna and asked, "Will mom leave any tools to Evelyn for tailoring? I don't want to buy something she already has."

Anna took out a communication jade and asked. Then, she said, "Yes, Lady Tatyana will take back the alchemy tools she gifted miss Evelyn and give her a set of needles, pins, scissors, and an ironing board together with an iron. She will also give a thimble."

Yasenia looked at novice sewing tools and equipment in a book and said, happily surprised. "So we have almost anything! We may need to buy the needles and scissors types that mom won't give you, a pin holder, and maybe some machinery?"

Anna said, "Do not worry about machinery, young miss. The new tailoring workshop will have the most basic machinery inside."

Yasenia nodded and looked at the stunned Evelyn, "Remember to make a budget and a list of what you need the most after revising what mom gives you."

Evelyn looked at Yasenia and sat on her lap, hugging the dragoness. "I will revise it later. Let me stay like this for a little bit..."

Yasenia, of course, wouldn't lose the chance to hug her dear, so she surrounded her with her arms and pressed her breasts on her, knowing how much Evelyn liked for her to do that.

They continued speaking for a while, and Cecile decided to train; she was eager to gain control of her new strength. Moreover, she didn't want to deal with all the questions she would receive when their friends saw her changes.

Angel and Kali followed Cecile. They thought they were the weakest of the group, so they wanted to train and not fall behind. However, their assumptions weren't completely true. Although Kali and Angel were the weakest in one-against-one battles when it came to group battles, they were absolutely terrifying.

With the protection of teammates, Kali could summon an army that could overwhelm cultivators stronger than herslef, and Angel could set up her big formations, becoming a menace on the battlefield. Therefore, they weren't the weakest.