Chapter 169. The Harsh Truth about Kali's Tragedy.

Author Note: Prepare your hearts, dears. This chapter dives deeper into what happened to Kali.

*************

Yasenia opened both their mouths with her lips and placed the tip on the side. Then, she released her sweet nectar.

Kali had her mouth filled with a warm, delicious, thick liquid while Yasenia's tongue scooped some of it out of her mouth. Then, Kali gulped, and Yasenia's cum went down her throat.

The feeling of it going down sent electric currents up to her brain, and her world turned white. Her eyes rolled up, and her body tensed. Kali gurgled with the semen as it wrecked her body in euphoria. "OHHHH!!!"

She continuously squirted from her sex as the big orgasm wreaked havoc in her brain. It was something she had never felt.

Kali, as any other person would do, continued gulping the heavenly nectar as it entered her mouth to continue feeling these heavenly sensations. Even if Kali was going through a trip on the Pleasure realm, Yasenia was taking out most of it and ingesting it herself to prevent Kali's pleasure senses from overloading more than they currently were.

However, the sensations in her unaccustomed body were making Kali spasm.

This was the result of Yasenia's current strength in sexual prowess. The effects only became evident when she had sex with someone that hadn't been growing with itbefore it was this powerful. The purity, energy amount, nourishment, and pleasure it gave were completely overwhelming for a normal cultivator of a similar level to her. It was as if the body screamed with joy after ingesting a heavenly treasure made especially for it.

When Yasenia stopped cumming, she placed her tail around Kali's head and across her spine, using its greatly improved energy absorption qualities to reduce the pleasure waves that were still overwhelming Kali.

Yasenia hugged the drooling, spasming, moaning, and squirting woman with slight worry. 'Even when I drank most of it myself, she is still like this... Thankfully I thought about controlling how much she ingests, or I may have damaged her irreversibly.'

Yasenia looked around and didn't see Flora, so she supposed that Kali was still out of real danger.

Kali's squirting went on until she was completely empty, but even then, her spasms continued. Yasenia noticed that the intensity had lowered by a lot, but Kali was still mid-orgasm! Yasenia frowned, 'Is this what happens to those unaccustomed to me? This is... Dangerous.'

Ten minutes later, when Yasenia began really worrying, Kali came down from the big orgasm, and, as Yasenia expected, she began to tremble extremely badly. However, this tremble wasn't from pleasure but a deep fear that the orgasm had aroused.

After Kali came down from the orgasm, she didn't even know where she was or what had happened to her. She was in an extremely strange state, clearly awake, but with her mind somewhere else and her eyes somewhat unfocused. Then, feeling the lingering pleasure, a black miasma began wrapping around her as she dazedly started mumbling things like "no more, no more" or "please stop, someone help."

Yasenia hissed as the corruptive aura of the powerful Heart Demon was damaging her own heart, making some flashbacks of Tian Long's aura appear in her mind. However, she didn't loosen her hug. Instead, Yasenia had her heart twisting seeing her like that. She still didn't see Flora intervening. So, Yasenia did what she usually did.

Not minding about this miasma that was trying to hurt her own heart, she hugged her close and spoke softly to her ear, gently caressing her head as she normally does. "You are with me, honey. I'm here. I'm here. No one else is beside us. No one can hurt you when you are by my side. You are with Yasenia, your lover. We are in your room, doing good things together."