Chapter 178. Yasenia's eye-catching group! Tatyana and the Sect Leaders.

Cultivators in the Unification realm and below had the illusion of looking directly at a celestial dragon that embodied the firmament, making many people feel inferior just looking at her.

Those that mocked her before had their words stuck in their throat. Yasenia's and Tatyana's presence combined made all of them have a 180º in opinion, as Tatyana planned. 'How could someone with that aura be a coward!?'

In short, as Tatyana expected, most people's impression of Yasenia did a 180 turn. Those that were about to be convinced by the gibberish from the guys who believed the Tang and Long families and other sources decided that Yasenia was too big of a target, getting their sights on other people, and most of those that were previously convinced and were thinking of going for the rewards that those families put out, began doubting if it was worth it.

As she looked at the expression changes Tatyana thought with a mocking smile. 'Like I said previously, a single appearance is all it takes to change most people minds.'

However, the big entrance didn't end there. When their attention focused on Yasenia and Tatyana, all of Yasenia's wives and maids descended, creating two rows of beauties of all types.

Kali, even if she was veiled, her body proportions and disposition made people think that she was a mysterious beauty.

Angel was the epitome of cute, beautiful, cuddly, and sexy combined, gathering a lot of eyes her way.

Andrea's disposition and build made her more attractive to women than men. Her tall frame, heroic and beautiful face, light green eyes, dark wavy hair, and toned but feminine body made a lot of women and men around focus on her.

Evelyn caught the attention, but not in the good way the others were, because she was quite eye-catching among the group of beauties. However, Evelyn had her head up and a cheeky smile on the corner of her lips, completely unbothered by the looks of people around.

Cecile was the most eye-catching one besides mother and daughter; her peerless facial features, wavy platinum silver hair, and lovely silver wings charmed many people around. However, her current cold and indifferent expression made people feel respect more than anything else, like an ethereal maiden unsullied by the mortal dust of the world.

Each of our girls left an impression on the people around, raising their fame rather quickly.

Shortly after Yasenia's group began walking forward, the disciples and forces of the Academy descended, most of them looking at the stunned people with mocking smiles. 'Daring to look down on our headmistress and her daughter. Receiving this shock is deserved!'

Of course, not all of them thought similarly, but many felt like that. At the moment, Yasenia's reputation inside the Academy was extremely high. First, she was the respected headmistress's daughter with unparalleled beauty, heavenly talent, a harem of talented women, and extremely social and approachable if you didn't act like a moron around her.

Moreover, if they didn't see her on the training grounds, she was on a mission outside, researching in the library, or training with her harem inside her house, which made people admire the efforts that Yasenia put. The best thing was that Yasenia hadn't abused the authority she had, thanks to being the headmistress's daughter. This made her popular not only among disciples but among teachers as well.

Logically, with Yasenia's skyrocketing popularity, all of her wives also had an increase in it. Their opinions on the matter varied, from complete indifference to liking it to being a little adverse about it. However, they all know that it was necessary to have this fame if they wanted to have a voice among the disciples when the seniors weren't around.