Chapter 106. The Demon Realm.

...Tatyana made herself comfortable in that position, surrounded by Yasenia, and explained about the abyss while receiving the caresses of the dragoness. "Unlike what some people might think, The Abyss, or demon realm, isn't the place where souls go. It is just the place where most of the demon race lives. Their realm is underground, and it is massive."

Tatyana continued explaining, "For them to come to the surface, they must go through some natural spatial cracks. However, these are guarded by the strongest races on the surface. Because of this, the strongest of their race open spatial cracks from time to time to invade the surface, steal resources, and create demon colonies."

Tatyana then said, "Their modus operandi is like this. They send an advanced unit and try to tempt powers with their demonic craft and techniques. Then, they get a foothold in a difficult to attack place, and finally, they open a portal to The Abyss and let the invasion begin in full force."

Andrea asked, interested, "Demonic craft?"

Tatyana nodded, "Similar to blacksmithing, but they use demonic energy... Before you ask, yes, there are different types of energy apart from attributed energy. For example, Yasenia's energy."

Yasenia stopped rubbing herself on Tatyana and asked languidly, "So this is why Master told me to deepen my Celestial energy comprehension and not my Sun, Moon, and Star energy comprehension..."

Tatyana nodded, "When you did the elemental roulette, your attribute was called Celestial attribute. Moreover, it is a unique attribute. This means you are the only one under the heavens with this attribute right now, and no one else can be born with it until you die."

The others raised their eyebrows. Cecile said, "Why did no one tell us about this until now?"

Tatyana shrugged, "This is something that you will naturally learn in the Dantian Spiritualization realm. Moreover, it is very rare for humans to have these energies, so it isn't a priority to teach about it in sects and similar. I am telling you because I don't think you will remain in the Academy much longer..."

Yasenia asked, concerned, "Are demons that strong that the academy won't be able to fight back against them?"

Tatyana said, "If their attack is on the scale that it was 30 000 years ago... I think only the first-rate sects will have a fighting chance. Even I am helpless against their stronger demons. Thankfully, other strong races like Divines, dragons, phoenixes, quilins, Elves, and more will come to fight against their invasion."

Yasenia frowned and asked, "What did we do when we opened the letter?"

Tatyana chuckled and said, "Well, we sent a signal to them telling them that they got caught on their sneaky invasion!"

Yasenia and the others choked, 'Why do you look so happy!?'

Cecile asked, "Do they respect seniority? Or will their transcendent realm cultivators attack mortal cultivators without any care?"

Tatyana smirked and said, "Depends; they can't be put in a single group. Can you generalize humans and say that every human will respect seniority? If there is nobody to stop them, they will just invade the continents they appear in and impose their rules and culture."

Tatyana elaborated, "There are already some continents that fell to them, and living there is absolute hell for most non-demonic cultivators. Their culture is quite different in some aspects, especially in relationships, learning, and common sense. Of course, they know about our culture and learn about it in the later phases of their lives. However, most of them learn about this after their original culture is internalized."

Tatyana sighed and said, "This war has already been going for a million years, so it isn't something out of the norm having demons attack a place. Moreover, it doesn't seem that it will ever end."