Chapter 75. Strange new skill. Tatyana's immeasurable wealth.

The spectators saw the door on the side open, and a tall female walked through it. She had her robes quite opened, showing a large expanse of flawless skin.

Below her golden slit eyes, she had a semi-transparent black veil and scarf, which made her countenance mysterious and charming at the same time.

Her sashaying hips attracted attention, making people look at her frontal bare long legs. Then their gaze went toward the part that showed her beast-human nature—a long and charming black-golden tail.

When Yasenia reached the stage, Rose and all the spectators couldn't help but be charmed by the dragoness. Rose was scanning her unabashedly while thinking, 'Being pressed down by this big beauty should be fun~.'

Rose walked seductively towards her and gave the egg to Yasenia, rubbing their hands. Then she hugged the almost one head taller Yasenia making their bodies stick to each other, and the spectators gawked at the scene.

Meanwhile, a sweet floral scent assaulted Rose's senses. Rose blushed in excitement at the sensation of the soft, smooth, and fragrant body between her arms, but she still managed to say the word she had already planned, "Congratulations! I hope you can tell our action house what is born from the egg!"

Then she whispered, "Meet me at the back of the stage later." She ended with a kiss on the cheek.

Yasenia didn't push her away or answer her whisper; it would be rude. She just said with a smile, "Thank you. I will tell you for sure when I know."

She then turned and left with her sashaying hips and inviting swishing tail. Rose looked at her back for a moment and continued the auction.

When Yasenia returned, a wide variety of faces welcomed her. She rolled her eyes and said, "She just hugged and kissed me on the cheek. Don't be overdramatic."

Then she picked Evelyn and put her on her lap, hugging her from behind.

Evelyn spoke, "As expected, your heavenly tits are the best pillow."

Yasenia chuckled, "You are doing less and less of those comments."

Evelyn said, "What, do you want me to comment on them forever? Even myself is getting out of ideas. Moreover, I can even lick them if I ask! A breast lover like me is satisfied!"

Yasenia laughed, then jokingly said, "A shame I can't lactate... I would have loved to feed you and my baby."

Evelyn blushed, and Angel fixed her gaze on her breasts as if looking into them. Tatyana said, "It's not impossible... Especially with your bloodline...."

Yasenia massaged her temples and asked, "Mom, what the hell has lactating and a dragon in common? We are reptiles! We lay eggs!"

Tatyana said, "High-level dragons can transform into humans and mate with them. Male dragons are extremely well endowed down there, and they are very handsome. Female dragons are all beautiful and quite busty. Moreover, they can stimulate lactation whenever they want."

Yasenia and the others were surprised; Tatyana continued, "This is because they don't have natural creation of milk when pregnant. Of course, there must be a production time, which is normally a few hours...."

Tatyana looked at Yasenia's breasts and said, "Your bust size is just above average between pure-blooded dragonesses. And your male member could be said to be even below average in length. However, your body is perfectly proportioned for all kinds of humanoid races. Having a bigger member would have made it impossible for you to mate with certain races like elves, and having it smaller would be too small to mate with taller humanoids like bear-kin or similar."