Chapter 198. Evelyn and the Blood Contract.

Quite far away from Kali and Yasenia, Evelyn had opened her exotic violet eyes on a snowy area. She curiously looked around, and the snowstorm around was so strong that even her vision was somewhat impeded. Her long electric blue hair was blown by the wind, making it slightly uncomfortable.

Evelyn was wearing normal purple-blue robes named [Purple Light Electric Robe]. These robes were much better than the one she had before, being at low-level Heaven rank. She had managed to get them as a reward after completing some tasks from her tailoring teacher. But even with those high-quality robes, the temperature around was low enough to make Evelyn feel cold. 'Ugh, this area is going to be troublesome...'

She hastily made a layer around her with her energy, trying to block most of the freezing wind and snow. But Evelyn's face changed from frowning to a happy smile shortly after.

*RUMBLE!*

Evelyn looked up, and to her delight, a terrible thunder and lightning storm was ongoing just above her, together with the snowstorm. "I'm so lucky! Look at that thick lightning, spewing delicious energy~. I'm going to slurp you dry as I do with Yasenia's tits!" Said our overjoyed perverted little girl with a lewd smile.

Evelyn felt slightly uncomfortable not receiving a tail slap, and she muttered, "It loses the meaning of speaking about tits if there is no one that can react to it..."

Evelyn continued with righteous indignation. "It is like eating without salt, like drinking milk that doesn't come from Yasenia's heavenly breasts, like being spanked without having Yasenia's big penis or thick tail down my throat or pounding my holes!"

Evelyn looked at the horizon heroically with her violet eyes while her long electric blue hair waved with the wind. "In short, it is absolute blasphemy!"

As if timed by the heavens, a lightning strike landed behind Evelyn. *Bang!*

Evelyn looked at the big hole behind her with satisfaction and nodded, "Even the heavens agree with me; I may have advanced into my perversion Dao. I must find Yasenia and tell her about my achievements! I want to receive my punishment!"

Why didn't she think that the heavens were trying to smite her down before she got too out of control will always remain a mystery. Our little girl's perverted mind seemed to have evolved into a whole new realm.

Evelyn looked at the lightning storm above her head and said, "I should cultivate until I reach level nine here. It shouldn't take more than a week if lightning with that strength strikes me continuously. It also has an ancient aura that may benefit me...."

However, before doing that, Evelyn took out the communication devices to check where everyone else was. 'It would be good if Yasenia or little Angel were nearby~; having a big-breasted partner always makes things better.'

After Evelyn took out the communication devices, she poured energy into them. An invisible energy wave spread around. Seeing no reaction after waiting for some seconds, Evelyn sighed sadly, "no one around...."

Evelyn focused on the surroundings and suddenly realized that she wasn't in a flat area. Because the visibility was so bad, she didn't realize it, but she was at the base of a very tall mountain. 'Wow... I can't even see a quarter of it... Should I climb? If I go upward, I probably won't see Yasenia and the others for a while...'

Evelyn struggled to decide, but after giving it a few spins in her head, she came to a conclusion, 'We came to the secret realm to strengthen ourselves, not as a picnic or to be babysitted by Yasenia.'

Evelyn's violet eyes were determined and devoid of any joking feeling she had before. 'Although I will miss her, I may as well take the opportunity before me and strengthen myself. I think I share the feeling with the other girls when I say that the thing we fear the most is Yasenia leaving us behind without an option for us to catch up.'