Chapter 146. Yasenia is marked! (R-18)

...One general that was going to direct the attack on the phoenixes asked, unaccustomed to this brutality from outside races. "Who are they? To be able to do that... That was... I didn't expect that."

There was a slim succubus with six pairs of brown wings behind a voluptuous succubus with two purple wings. She was the one that shouted before and now was completely enraged, "Who cares who are they!? They dare do something like that to my daughter!? I'm going to force their whole family to be breeders and then eat their own children!"

A nearby red demon with a single pair of wings reprimanded, "Even if you are a succubus duchess under a Succubus Queen, you are in the presence of other Demon Monarchs! Control your attitude!"

That twelve-winged succubus kneeled and said, "I deeply apologize, Demon King Horux. Hearing what they did to my daughter agitated me."

Horux nodded and said, "Since the sneaky tactic failed, pick up your weapons, we are going straight in. I don't think that these birds will be able to win against us, 100 Demon Monarchs."

One demon king asked, "What about the person that used a Fate Thread to locate the little girl? They must be very strong."

Horux said, "I will take care of her myself, I reached the level nine 100 years ago, so I am stronger than a half-step transcendence human cultivator. We have information that there isn't anyone with a higher level than half-step transcendence on this continent. Even the Heavenly sect and Demonic Sect leaders are at the peak of the half-step, unable to advance."

The others nodded, and a ten-meter-tall Demon Queen asked, "Those birds also don't have a hidden high-ranked phoenix, right? It isn't abnormal for phoenixes to have incredibly old ancestors sleeping nearby, who only awaken once critical danger comes to them."

Horux shook his head, "That ancestor perished in the heavenly cataclysm; that is why this Ice Phoenix branch only has high-level sixth-ranked phoenixes as their peak strength. If I'm not incorrect, they have used his body to make an altar, to help their youngling."

The Succubus Queen with purple wings sighed, "What a shame, we were luckily able to find a direct descendant and tamper the ritual with the help of his blood... Who would have thought that it would fail? My poor great-great-granddaughter shall also be avenged~."

Then she looked at the chained human male beside her and said with a smirk, "Let's work fast before I lose my delicious meals~."

Horux nodded and stood up at a staggering height of 20m. He looked behind at the horde of demons gathered there. His voice echoed around the wide valley where the giant army was standing, "In four hours, We are going to gain our first foothold in this continent before the other groups! Prepare for battle!"

Following this statement, countless howls and roars reverberated around, making the army's presence known to the surrounding creatures.

Meanwhile, on top of the mountain, Yasenia had already relaxed. It was at that moment that she caught the presence of the glossy and beautiful silver wings surrounding her. Then, she looked at her tail, where she could feel the fluffy feathered tails surrounding hers. Moreover, Cecile's presence and her refreshing scent were much stronger than before, making Yasenia's senses tingle.

Yasenia focused on Cecile's face and couldn't help but blush, finding Cecile incredibly attractive. She looked at Cecile, and the young dragoness said shyly, "Sweetheart~ Y-you've become very beautiful...."

Cecile almost had a heart attack at Yasenia's cuteness. 'Thankfully, the ritual strengthened my body, or my heart would have directly exploded!'

Sadly, the others weren't as lucky. Angel directly fainted from cuteness overload. Evelyn was barely hanging on her consciousness thanks to her will to take string after string of photos.