Chapter 166. Andrea vs. Yasenia!

Elder Irina said, "To end with today's investigation, I want to see you fight with it. Andrea spar with her; let's see how much you have improved since you started training with my little niece!"

Andrea and Yasenia moved and positioned themselves 500m apart.

Yasenia took out her [Dragon heart] and Andrea her [Molten Red Gold Halberd]. Then, they looked at each other and smirked, chanting at the same time.

"[Celestial Dress]."

"[Chromosphere]."

A tight-fitting and long silver, golden and white dress covered Yasenia, multiplying all her powers manifold. The beauty of the dress with the current aura release of the dragoness made her appear as if a celestial being had just descended on the battlefield.

Tatyana and Elder Irina raised an eyebrow, impressed.

At the same time, a molten heavy armor covered Andrea completely, releasing infernal temperatures around her. With the double armor, Andrea was like a juggernaut made out of molten metal, holding an imposing halberd.

Yasenia smiled and said, "It looks imposing! You finally completed your [Chromosphere]~."

Andrea spoke through the molten helmet, giving her deep voice a menacing tone. "Your [Celestial dress] looks great in you, love. However, won't you trip with such a long trail?"

Yasenia laughed charmingly and said, "It is made of energy~."

Yasenia passed her leg through the dress as if it wasn't there. "As you can see, I can pass through it. However, don't be fooled, darling; this dress has some tricks besides multiplying my strength~."

Andrea laughed and said, "Let's discover those secrets! [Molten spear]!"

A ten-meter-long spear made of superheated metal appeared beside her, and a part of her [Chromosphere] detached and then inflated and changed forms, creating another spear with an orange color almost instantly.

Yasenia was so surprised that she exclaimed, "Your armor can duplicate your skills!? Wow~. Darling, you are so mighty~."

Andrea smirked and pointed at Yasenia. "Be careful, love."

The spears accelerated abruptly, shooting toward Yasenia with blurring speed. Yasenia smiled and grabbed the right side of her long skirt. Then she waved it before her, creating a white curtain made of the dress in front of her.

Andrea raised an eyebrow as the spears and dress collided in a big explosion. Molten metal covered an area of 50 meters, but there wasn't a single drop beside Yasenia. Moreover, Yasenia was unharmed, and the dress's skirt didn't even show burning marks. Andrea was surprised, "That is stronger than I thought."

Andrea smiled happily inside the helmet, "You finally have a defensive skill other than [Full Moon]. Congratulations, my love."

Yasenia smiled and leaned forward, then she put strength in her legs and burst toward Andrea like a cannonball, [Draconic Heart] in hand. "Darling, I'm a heavy hitter now~ be careful! [Sun charge]!"

Yasenia stomped midcharge again, pointing her sword toward Andrea. Golden flames consumed her sword as she became a golden meteor with terrible momentum.

Andrea wasn't left behind. As soon as Yasenia leaned forward, she was also preparing to charge toward Yasenia. Andrea used [Solar charge], gaining strength along the way and charging straight toward Yasenia.

Then, the two collided.

*BOOM!*

A heatwave consumed everything within 200 meters around them!