Chapter 62 Tatyana's mistake, [Mind Reinforcement Pill] (R-18)

Yasenia boarded the ship and went towards her room. Once there, she waited patiently until she heard knocks on the door. Yasenia stood up and opened it.

On the other side of the door was a beautiful and elegant woman with two piercing blood-red eyes. Yasenia was about to shout in happiness when that woman jumped on her and kissed her.

Yasenia caught her and closed the door with her tail, then both of them started entangling. Tatyana touched Yasenia's body and made her more aroused by the second. Yasenia felt the heat spreading around her body, so she took off her garments.

In no time, both were naked. Yasenia didn't wait anymore, and while Tatyana massaged her breasts, she pinned her down and penetrated her flower. Tatyana moaned, and Yasenia quickly moved her waist without holding anything back.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

Wanting more stimulation, Yasenia moved her tail and invaded her other entrance. Tatyana's leg went around Yasenia's waist as Yasenia's every thrust had more strength behind it.

Tatyana wanted to speak, but her daughter was pounding her as if she wanted to reach her deepest part, and only moans escaped her mouth. Yasenia thrust, thrust, and thrust until she felt the inner entrance loosening. Then she slammed strongly, forcefully opening it, and entered her deepest part. Yasenia directly came inside. "Mmmmph!!!"

Tatyana's eyes rolled up in pleasure as her daughter filled her insides directly, and she expertly milked every drop with her inner muscle control. Yasenia didn't move from that position and continued filling her while her throat involuntarily growled in comfort, and her kisses became softer.

Tatyana has seen her do this growling action before, but it didn't happen much during sex... Tatyana separated and asked while receiving kisses from her daughter everywhere on her face, "Love, have you marked someone?"

Yasenia stopped her kisses but didn't move from her position. She continued pinning down Tatyana below her and rotated her waist scrapping her insides. Yasenia looked at Tatyana's eyes and nodded a little guiltily. She wanted to mark Tatyana the most, but no matter how she made love with her, it didn't happen...

Tatyana caressed her cheek with a gentle smile and said, "Congratulations, little treasure! Who was it?"

Yasenia was surprised, "Aren't you sad it wasn't you? To be honest, I wanted mom to become my [Soulmate], but... I wasn't able to mark you..."

Tatyana laughed happily at her confession, then she said. "Love, I'm your mother. I can't become your mate. I knew this from the beginning, so don't worry."

Yasenia was stunned, "You can't? Why? This doesn't appear in any book.... I even researched if it was possible to mark someone voluntarily, but there wasn't anything in the academy library... Except for some shady rituals."

Tatyana felt very comfortable with Yasenia's movements, so she reciprocated by tensing and tightening her insides on Yasenia's hardness. Yasenia moaned and felt her pleasure receptors lit up.

Tatyana smirked, and while stimulating her, she said. "Little treasure, this is more of an... Instinct, sadly, the beast-person can't choose their marked mate. Because of this, there have been plenty of tragedies within the beast people of the high-level bloodline."

Yasenia's eyes rolled up, and she couldn't endure it anymore; Tatyana's expert inner movements made her cum in just one minute. Tatyana also felt her nerves lighting up and squirted with her.

After the orgasm, Yasenia did slow and long thrusts. Now that she knew the reason, she was happy that it wasn't that she didn't love her mother enough. Yasenia buried her face in the crook of Tatyana's neck and started nibbling and growling softly without stopping her slow thrusts.