Chapter 184. More presents!

In the party room, when Yasenia touched the [Celestial Pearl], it shone with a soft dark-blue starry color, illuminating everything around with a soft and not blinding glow and immersing the room in a night-sky-like space. This glow seemed comforting, powerful, ancient, and mysterious, arousing a lot of emotion inside the people present.

The glow powdered Yasenia and the nearby Cecile beautifully, letting many people in a trance when they looked at them.

Then, without previous indications, Yasenia's aura unfurled powerfully, washing everyone in the room in an instant. Behind her, the phantom of her dragon form appeared, looking down at herself. It wasn't big, not more than five meters tall, yet the aura it leaked was enough to make all juniors present feel like the sky was falling on them.

Alaia, who had a very pure dragon bloodline, almost kneeled when she put her eyes on that dragon, and when she felt its current aura, she had to use all her willpower to not kneel to Yasenia's current aura release. Not because of its strength but because of the authority it exuded.

Yasenia's colorless aura suddenly took a dark-blue tone, which multiplied the aura's might again and created a shockwave that pushed the juniors back some steps, including Cecile, leaving only Yasenia in the middle of the room. The aura kept becoming denser as if something unfathomable was about to awaken.

However, when that aura was about to transform completely to something completely new and show Yasenia's true potential, the [Celestial Pearl] stopped emitting that soft dark-blue starry glow.

Together with the pearl, Yasenia's aura and the surroundings relaxed, returning to the previous atmosphere, allowing the juniors to take a deep breath to relax their pounding hearts. Then, the phantom dragon disappeared as if it was an illusion. It was at this moment that Yasenia came back from her daze and opened her previously closed eyes slowly.

In her golden slit eyes, the people saw that dark-blue starry glow flash once before it completely disappeared. When Yasenia let out a sigh and began looking around, confused, the pearl hurt Yasenia's palm and opened a small wound on it.

The stinging pain made Yasenia look down curiously at the mysterious pearl. Her blood, as if unaffected by gravity, flowed around the pearl. Following that, those blood droplets zoomed into the pearl and got absorbed by it. As the pearl absorbed the blood, it became smaller and smaller until it entered through Yasenia's wound inside her body.

The people around looked stupefied, and Yasenia hastily checked her insides with her energy. Yasenia saw that the pearl had shrunk and sunk into herself, traveling into her dantian!

Yasenia looked inside the Dantian and saw that pearl floating around and spinning, like a beautiful marble in the middle of her ocean of energy inside. The energy inside her dantian spun around the pearl and strengthened passively.

Cecile looked from the side with a smile, delighted by everything that happened. She wasn't worried because none of the present seniors stopped the pearl, so she was reassured that everything that happened was beneficial for Yasenia.

Cecile wanted to give something meaningful to Yasenia for her first birthday. Therefore, each time she went on a mission on her own, she had actually sneaked into the cloud layers. Cecile knew that treasures from other continents could drop in this place, so she chose this as a place to search for a treasure.

With her current strength, if she treaded the area carefully, she was able to fight against almost any threat that appeared in the first layer.

However, even with the abundant treasures inside the Cloud Layers, getting this pearl had been extremely difficult. She had been close to death a lot of times, something she hadn't talked about to Yasenia, but all her efforts were rewarded when she found this inside the belly of a low-level fourth-ranked beast.