Chapter 63. Challenger City and the Peculiar Slave House.

After Cecile arrived, the rest didn't take long to also come to Yasenia's room. By the time Yasenia and Tatyana sat on the bed, all of them were present. Andrea presented herself to Tatyana. "I'm Andrea, and I'm Yasenia's partner. It is a pleasure to meet you, mother-in-law."

Tatyana nodded and looked towards her crotch with a raised eyebrow, "You are also like my daughter... To tell you the truth, humans like you are... rare is an understatement. You are the fourth human with these characteristics I met in my long life!"

Yasenia said, surprised, "Mom aren't you super o-"

Yasenia felt a chill climb up her spine and changed her words. "...Extremely experienced in life? Only four people! That is very little!"

Tatyana smiled, and Yasenia was sweating cold, 'You told me you are more than 100 000 years old! What are you but ol-.' Another shudder traveled through her spine, so she directly shut down her brain.

Tatyana nodded and continued with a smile. "In beast-humans, it is a lot less rare to have the two sexes... But in humans, it is completely abnormal to have the two sexes functional. If they are not functional... they are just deformities and nothing more, so I don't count them. Andrea can get pregnant or impregnate girls without a problem. That is what makes her rare."

Yasenia raised an eyebrow. "Oh... Then I will be able to get pregnant?"

Andrea looked at Yasenia, and even with her tanned skin, one could see that she was blushing with happiness. 'She doesn't mind getting pregnant with my child!!'

Andrea stepped forwards and hugged her beautiful dragoness. "I love you, Yasenia."

Yasenia didn't understand this reaction, but she liked being hugged by Andrea a lot, so she buried herself in her embrace. As a reward, Yasenia gave a kiss on her chin and smiled with a wagging tail, melting Andrea's heart a little more.

Andrea's reaction was caused mainly by her insecurities. Her previous experiences due to her body have caused insecurities to grow in her. For Andrea, having Yasenia was already a blessing, but she didn't know that Yasenia didn't mind getting pregnant with her child, making her delighted.

Thanks to this statement, Andrea's heart demon took a big hit and was on the verge of disappearing.

Tatyana continued, "Beast humans, although they have less fertility than humans, unlike humans, all of them can start the cultivation path thanks to their strong bodies. All of you have seen Yasenia's absurd physical prowess. The rest of the beast humans also take traits of the beast they resemble."

The others nodded thoughtfully, but Evelyn frowned, "Are you telling us that beast humans have monstrous strength like Yasenia? How can we even win then? In my opinion, within the same level, Yasenia is practically peerless. Fighting to the death against someone with Yasenia's strength..." Evelyn and the others felt chills going up against their spine, imagining the scenario.

Tatyana laughed and said proudly, "I have to say that Yasenia is very strong even among the beast humans, but there are people that aren't that far from her. However, beast-humans' mental strength and intelligence are a lot lower."

They looked at Yasenia, then at Tatyana, then at Yasenia again, and for the first time, they doubted her words. 'I haven't seen someone more perceptive than her. Are you calling me stupid to my face indirectly!?'

Tatyana could read their faces like an open book and laughed, "Don't put Yasenia as a standard for beast humans. My daughter is the best! I won't tell you the reason, but Yasenia is a little... Special."

The other four nodded in sync, and Yasenia rolled her eyes in a charming motion.

After seeing that eye roll, Angel clapped and said, "Even her eye roll is beautifully done!"