Chapter 162. Progress with Kali! (R-18)

When she came out of her shock, Kali asked. "What happens with those that fail and do not die?"

Flora answered her, "We send them to a recuperation camp, trying to reduce the after-effects created by the training. After one century, we let them leave or try again. Because of my medical expertise and my relaxing aura, I was part of this camp before I aimed to become a personal maid."

Kali nodded and smiled, "I'm not surprised. Being beside you is always relaxing, Flora."

Flora smiled and patted Kali's head, "I'm glad. Miss Kali has suffered, and the young miss would only want the best for you."

Kali's smile widened under her veil, receiving Flora's pats. Yasenia said, "Of course, I want the best! I was very happy when I knew that Flora would be honey's personal maid. I remember being quite often in your lap when I was little and...."

They continued speaking until night arrived.

Yasenia, now rested, was ready to make her dears unable to walk tomorrow!

She first went to Angel's room and found Andrea also there. Angel and Andrea saw Yasenia's eager face and swallowed. Andrea said, "Y-Yasenia, tomorrow I'm giving public classes, control-"

Yasenia jumped on her, storing her clothes mid-jump, and tackled her onto the bed. Then, she released her scent without holding anything back, showing how eager she was. Assaulted by the sweet floral scent, Andrea and Angel moaned, their cores getting wet at impressive speeds. Yasenia didn't lose time, and while moving Angel with her tail, she lowered Andrea's pants, releasing her erect member and wet vagina.

Without losing a single moment, Yasenia aimed and penetrated Andrea in one thrust. Andrea felt her labia spreading to welcome the dragoness and a loud moan escaped her mouth. "Aahn~."

Yasenia began thrusting while she placed the already naked Angel on her shoulders, with her flower in front of her face. Then while she made Andrea moan with delight, she used her hands to push Angel's butt, pressing her mouth on her flower.

Angel felt Yasenia's mouth on her vagina, and then her long tongue expertly explored her folds, making her moan with delight. Her clitoris was stimulated with fast movements of the tip of her tongue, and its length explored her insides. Angel loved how Yasenia devoured her privates.

Today, Yasenia was extremely dominant and filled them until it overflowed, sending Angel and Andrea to heaven again and again.

When she finished, Angel and Andrea were completely dazed because of pleasure, with their bodies twitching and lewd smiles on their faces.

Yasenia took out her penis from Angel's uterus and her tail from Andrea's with a satisfied sigh, letting her sperm spill from their entrances. Then, she picked them up in a princess hug and placed Angel on top of Andrea, carrying them to the bath. Yasenia cleaned them carefully and lovingly, kissing from time to time her groggy dears.

When she finished, she put on their nightwear and said to the personal maids. "Leila, Selena, lie them on my bed. With the same order as always."

They both bowed and picked their respective miss and answered. "Yes, young miss."

Selena and Leila moved toward the bedrooms. While they were going up, Selena commented, "Our miss is a beast in bed~. I don't think I've met anyone with more stamina than her in the same level..."

Leila nodded with a wagging tail, "I never get tired of young miss' scent~. It always makes my body tingle pleasantly."

Selena chuckled, "Her scent was already a treat when she was little. Now it is a delicacy~."