Chapter 69. Tang and Long Families alliance.

Seeing the body still hanging on her tail because of the scales buried in the flesh, they thought, Do they dare? They do not! Who dares put a hand on this demoness!?

Yasenia sneered and said, "You do not, right? You may find another person like me the next time you do something stupid like this. Please put this in your mind; he died because of one herb refiner. A stupid and unworthy way to die."

Yasenia loosened her tail, and the body fell on the floor, making blood splash, "If he behaved, he would have lived thousands of years, not thirty."

Then she grabbed his ring. She looked through it and saw a ton of money, more than 10000 crystal coins. She glomped every single one into her ring.

There wasn't anything interesting apart from that; only some earth-level treasures, some earth-level techniques, many pills, for legal and illegal things, and the contracts of the slaves he owned. To be sure, Yasenia approached Tatyana and asked.

Tatyana looked over and saw a pair of yellow pills inside a decorated vase. "Hum... You lucked out, little treasure; [Light Enhancing Pill], these are good for Angel and Evelyn. They will reinforce their light element, and it even has a very small chance to mutate it and become a stronger variant of their attributes! Besides these two pills... The rest is quite useless for any of you. You all have better quality resources. You can sell all of it and make some more coins."

Yasenia's tail started to wag in happiness, and her smile widened. Angel and Evelyn felt warm and fuzzy, knowing that she could become so happy when she found something for them. Yasenia said, "What are you waiting for then? Give it to them! They can eat them tonight!"

Tatyana laughed and did as she said. Tatyana also had many of them, but she truly didn't want to do anything too beneficial to upgrade their battle strength. What they get is what they will use! That treasure pill she gave Yasenia was an exception.

After all that commotion, Yasenia bought the herb refiner and gave it to Evelyn. Evelyn had a wide smile on her face and kissed Yasenia as thanks. Yasenia looked at the others and laughed. "Don't worry. I didn't find anything good apart from this. Moreover... Sweetheart! I gave you heaven-grade archery gloves, don't put that face!"

Cecile blushed, 'Is it that bad that I want presents from my dragoness?'

Yasenia and the rest continued their buying spree without using too much money. They want to participate in tomorrow's Auction with their recently... Earned money! Stolen? What do you mean? The soul that owned it is already far away and won't need any of that.

Yasenia luckily was able to find a good pair of forging tongs for Andrea. Andrea gave her a passionate kiss in the shop as thanks. Of course, Yasenia was happy to receive her darling's domineering kisses, and her tail showed it clearly!

Yasenia didn't find anything for her baby because she knew Tatyana's tools would be much better. She didn't want her baby using worse quality tools because she gave them.

Meanwhile, in a mansion on the mountain, a handsome blonde middle-aged man was speaking with another one. The other had dark hair and eyes, with a stern face. The blonde man was trying to convince him of something. "We will benefit more on their side! So what if they are a little weaker? Their resources and secret arts are stronger! With their help, we will be able to make that final step we couldn't!"

The other man snorted and answered in a deep voice, "I told you that going against them is quite stupid. We have wealth, status, resources, and land to train our juniors. Aren't we in a superior position? Why do you want to climb higher, even if our ancestor is still alive? How many years do they have to live? 1000? Maybe 3000. It is very little time to train someone up to their level."