Chapter 8. First orgasm and first Tribulation. (R-18)

Author Note: There is no actual blood relationship between Tatyana and Yasenia. You can read without feeling uncomfortable. <3

Also, their circumstances are very different, so try to understand why they reached this stage rather than judging. Remember that, after all, this is a fantasy novel.

Many hugs to all of you.

********************************

After Yasenia listened about the cultivation realms, she nodded thoughtfully. "The cultivation road is truly endless. What realm are you in, Mom?"

Tatyana looked at her daughter playfully, seeing that there wasn't anybody around. She went near her daughter and asked with a smile, "Do you really want to know?"

Yasenia swallowed her saliva, and her tail disobediently wrapped around Tatyana's waist, bringing her to her lap.

When she was in Yasenia's lap, Tatyana felt the tail caressing her body as if she wanted to smear her scent. She lifted her head smilingly, and after licking her lips, she said a little huskily, "Make me say it then."

Yasenia, having tasted the joys of kissing yesterday, was already at her limits. She dived forward and stole Tatyana's lips. Unlike yesterday she was rougher and had a sense of impatience while kissing. Tatyana started to bite and lick, then massaged Yasenia's soft breast making Yasenia moan. Yasenia's moan almost made Tatyana's bones go soft. Not wanting to waste her chance, while Yasenia opened her mouth to moan, she dived in and sucked Yasenia's tongue out.

Yasenia felt the softness of Tatyana's tongue on hers and became even more excited. She engulfed Tatyana in a hug and used her long tongue to invade Tatyana's mouth, almost filling it. She started savoring her mouth, and one of her hands touched Tatyana's breast like she was doing with her.

Wanting to hear those heavenly moans again, Tatyana changed to the offensive while using one hand to massage one of her breasts, and with the other, she took the tip of her tail. When she felt the soft tail with her hand, she started to do up and down motions on the tail tip.

Yasenia felt like lightning hit her, and her nerves carried that electric current to her brain, making her moan, "Guuh... Ta-Tatyana not the tail! Hyan!"

Seeing that it wasn't a genuine plea for her to stop and that she was slightly playing, Tatyana continued kissing without stopping her hand movements. Since nobody would come, she took her lips back from the kiss and moved the tip of the tail to her mouth.

Seeing this, Yasenia shuddered and swallowed her saliva, breathing hard she said, "Ta-Tatyana *gulp* you can't, I-"

Tatyana straddled her and silenced her with a kiss from above. Then she said, "Don't worry, love. This pleasure isn't something scary. Just let yourself go. I have already set up a sound concealing formation, and nobody will bother us now."

Then she took the tip of her tail to her mouth and lightly licked the rounded end; Yasenia's waist would have jumped if she didn't have Tatyana straddling her lap right now. Then, Tatyana took in the tail tip until it touched her throat and stopped. She didn't want to give a lot of stimulation from the beginning since it was her first time.

Tatyana started to move her head up and down through the last 20cm of the tail; Yasenia's tail tip had a thickness of 4 cm in diameter, so she had to open her mouth a lot. After some minutes, she heard Yasenia speak through moans, "Aahn~ W-w-why does it feel so good!? Ohh! Tatyana, something is Aahn! coming... mmmm"

Tatyana passed her tongue over the tip and felt an opening that wasn't there before; she was surprised. However, she didn't stop. She accelerated her pace, and this time, she took the whole tail tip into her throat. Yasenia felt her tail entering a tight passage, and that previous sensation climbed up her spine. "I'm cumming!!!"