Chapter 49. The Fan Club appeared!?

When everyone woke up the next morning, they saw a completely languid Yasenia. Similar to a blob, she was bonelessly hugging her mother's waist while rubbing herself on her. It was clear that she was comfortable because soft growls could be heard from her throat.

Angel and Evelyn held their nose to avoid releasing a stream of blood. They all thought that she was unbearably cute!

Tatyana was smiling brightly at these actions. She scratched her under the chin, making her growl louder and squint her eyes in comfort. "Little treasure, you have to go to the examination grounds."

Yasenia spoke in a spoiled voice, "I don't want to separate from mom~"

Now not even the hands were able to contain the nasal bleeding of the two girls in the back. Cecile approached and tried to pet her with a blushing face. The hand landed on her black hair, and Cecile started petting her.

Yasenia felt someone petting her so her tail wagged doing S shapes very fast. Cecile was next in line with nasal bleeding, 'S-s-so cute!'

Tatyana smiled like a flower at her clinginess. Then, she coaxed, "We will see each other faster than you think little treasure. And after that moment we won't be apart from each other a lot."

Yasenia who was hugging her waist looked up with her golden slit eyes and said with a whine, "I want mommy to visit often~"

Tatyana had serious nasal bleeding hearing her tone and seeing her actions. It seems that Yasenia has dealt a critical strike! Like mother, like daughter.

Oliver and Gustav at the side thought seriously, 'My future wife will be a beast-human with a tail. I will spoil her rotten!'

Tatyana agreed instantly at her daughter's request, she spoke while covering her nose, "Visit! Visit! Let's see who stops me from visiting my daughter! I will destroy their whole nine generations!"

Yasenia smiled happily and gave her a peck on the cheek "I love mom the most~"

Yasenia stood up and spoke while stretching, which made everyone pay attention to that soft, elastic, and voluptuous body, "Let's go, stay on alert, I'm a little tired so be more careful than normally!"

Angel, because of her recently acquired experience, finally connected the dots! She blushed and went to Tatyana's side. Calling her only by her name after Tatyana's insistence, she spoke in a whisper while blushing, "Ta-Tatyana, c-can you give me s-some advice to do it with Y-Yasenia better? I-I want her to behave like that with me~"

Tatyana raised an eyebrow and looked at Angel gently, then she said, "Nope~"

Angel was surprised and asked, "Why?"

Tatyana said, "Because that will make you do it like me, you would lose... your quirks and individuality. Has Yasenia ever said that she didn't like one session with you?"

Angel shook her head and said a little shyly, "She says she likes them very much."

Tatyana waved her hand and a rank three beast that was ambushing Angel was disintegrated. Then, she said, "Dual cultivating with Yasenia is not only for sexual satisfaction. I bet Yasenia is very caring and pampers you a lot, right?"

Angel nodded with a red face, she was always pampered to the sky by Yasenia. Tatyana smiled and said, "Yasenia wants someone to pamper, and she saw that someone in you. If I tell you how I do it, you will act less naturally in the bed, and you will subconsciously try to copy what I told you. Do you want Yasenia to look up to you, or to pamper you?"

Angel answered instantly, "I want her to pamper me!" And then blushed.

Yasenia and the others entered combat. Tatyana didn't see the necessity for Angel to participate so she continued speaking with her. "I am... Her pillar. She knows that no matter what, I will be her ally, support, and strongest protector. Moreover, as her mother, even if we are also lovers, we still have our daughter-mother bond. That is why she acts childish with me, she wants to rely on me, for me to spoil her, and she also wants me to praise her achievements."