Chapter 134. Back at home, a sweet welcome~.

Yasenia nodded and looked at her baby, saying firmly, "Then, we will only do normal cultivation. You have enough pressure trying to follow after me. I won't make our cultivation sessions harsher than they should be."

Angel hugged Yasenia, burying her face between her breast, and nodded.

Yasenia sat cross-legged and sat Angel in the hollow of her legs again, this time facing her breasts. She hugged her baby and surrounded her with her softness.

Angel suddenly caught a point in Anna's words and asked, her speech still slurred. "What do you mean as long as I'm with Yasenia?"

Anna said, "If you continue having intercourse with young miss, miss Angel will develop sexual anhedonia for any other person that isn't young miss. Meaning, miss Angel won't be able to feel sexual satisfaction doing it with other people other than young miss."

Angel smiled and hugged Yasenia tighter, burying herself more in her dragoness's embrace. "That isn't a problem~."

Yasenia, however, was frowning slightly. "Is there a method to avoid this? I don't want my baby to live with that condition if something happens to me."

Eve answered, "Stop having intercourse with miss Angel. This isn't a condition caused by cultivation, disease, or other afflictions. It is caused because young miss is too good at having sexual relationships, and young miss's energy is very potent. Not only miss Angel, I'm sure the others are also having their bodies changed to resist the high stimulation young miss gives while having sexual intercourse. After all, a cultivator's body has high adaptability."

Yasenia sighed, "I see... Since it is something inevitable, I won't look further into it. However, could you try to research a way to undo this?"

Anna and Eve nodded, "As you wish, young miss."

After this conversation, they passed the last two days cultivating normally. Angel had recovered a lot, and her speech was already normal. Angel's body had absorbed most of the Yang energy inside, and her cultivation had already reached the bottleneck.

When the hour to return was approaching, Angel had enough energy inside her, so she accumulated it in her dantian and started compressing it.

Using her own energy and Yasenia's lingering Yang energy, she rotated the energy and pushed through the spiritual bottleneck. After a while *Bang!* she advanced to the next level.

The energy circulated around her body, focusing on her mind and healing the little effects left of the five-day "Heavenly Training."

Completely recovered and feeling her new strength, she looked up at Yasenia, who was looking at her. Then, with a radiant smile, Angel said, "I broke through!"

Yasenia kissed her once and said, "But of course, my baby is a cultivation genius!" Angel laughed happily, receiving her praise.

Yasenia picked her up and stood up, going toward the maids. "Time to return~ I miss my dears, and now that I'm recovered it is time to make honey fall head over heels for me!"

All of them nodded and prepared to return. They mounted a flying boat and left the mirror-like mountain. These days have been quite enlightening for Yasenia since she has approached the next realm of her cultivation technique again. If before she saw it as a tall mountain without a visible peak to climb, now it was a tall mountain with a visible but still unreachable peak.

During this week, Andrea, Kali, and Evelyn got accustomed to the new house and set up their workplaces. Evelyn was nearing advancement, and so was Andrea.

Kali didn't have major improvements in terms of cultivation. Still, she has been able to gradually stabilize her shaky foundation thanks to Flora's guidance and gaining a more stable heart. If before her soul was dark with slight green spots, after confessing, she had all those green spots gathered in one place, pushing against the corruption in her soul.