Chapter 10. Presence of the Celestial Bodies and harem talk.

The next day at noon...

"Miss, it is already noon. Even if you want to sleep, didn't you want to accompany mister Oliver outside to buy some cultivation tools?"

Yasenia opened her eyes lazily and sat up. Then she looked at Eve, a little dazed, and asked groggily. "Noon?"

Seeing her adorable appearance, Eve chuckled and answered. "Yes, miss, it is already noon."

Yasenia woke up entirely and jumped out of bed when the words sank in, exclaiming, "Why didn't you wake me up sooner!?"

Eve answered, "Lady Tatyana said that you were tired and that we shouldn't bother you until noon."

Yasenia heard "Lady Tatyana," and she tripped, almost falling. However, she used her tail and managed to straighten herself. "W-well, if Mom told you, then it doesn't matter."

She extended her tail like always, wrapped it around Eve, and dragged her to the wardrobe room, hiding her red face. Meanwhile, Eve was chuckling at her dorkiness.

Like that, the days passed, the weeks went on, and before they knew it, seven months had passed. In the backyard, Yasenia was cultivating at dawn. Because of her attributes, the best times for gathering energy were from Dawn to Sunrise and Sunset to Dusk because the Moon, Sun, and stars were present.

These hours are also called the twilight time. Apart from these, Noon and Midnight are also highly beneficial since it is when the Sun energy and the Moon's energy are most potent.

Her cultivation technique [Convergence of celestial bodies] had various stages. The more one comprehended, the faster one cultivated, and one would be able to unlock different stages. She had looked at the most powerful state out of curiosity, and it is called [Celestial Divinity]. She can use it only when she can create an actual Sun, Moon, and star on top of her hand.

The technique had a grand total of five stages; inside each, there are three more.

Each of the three levels is related to the Sun, Moon, and stars.

The five major stages are; Presence of celestial bodies, Absorption of celestial light, Connection with celestial bodies, Celestial bodies and spirit as one, and Celestial bodies within my hand.

Then, the lesser stages for the first are the Presence of the Sun, the Presence of the Moon, and the Presence of the stars. The rest also follow a similar trend; Absorption of sunlight, Absorption of moonlight...

She has already comprehended the Presence of the Sun and the Presence of the Moon, giving her body a golden and silver glow only visible in dark spaces. It was discovered in one of their rendezvous at night, trying to do it in total darkness. Yasenia can, as a matter of course, control it.

Their relationship has only improved within these months.

Tatyana was waiting for her to comprehend the Presence of the stars. Before talking to her about her constitution, Tatyana didn't want Yasenia to have any doubts about their relationship. Hence, she waited to comment on the Harem proposal.

Right now, the two of them were in the hall sipping some tea. "Mom, I can't understand. In my opinion, the Presence of the stars is faint, so it should be the weakest of them, right? The stars are always eclipsed by the radiance of the Moon or the Sun. Knowing this, why can't I seem to break through to the next level?"

Tatyana, like always, maintained her silence and let Yasenia think for herself. Yasenia knew no one would answer her questions, but she liked to say them aloud because it helped her find faults in her words. Yasenia tapped the floor with her tail repeatedly, showing that she was close yet couldn't grasp the final concept escaping her.