Chapter 28. Angel's first time. (R18)

When Yasenia felt the hour being a little late, Yasenia separated giving her one last peck, and said with a laugh, "How about I present you to your... Fighting comrade? Hahaha. My baby is the sweetest girl! You will like her for sure!"

Andrea was a little shy because of the girl's laughter but happy nonetheless. She answered "Sure... But are you planning on doing it with both of us?"

Yasenia shook her head and said "No, I want my first times with each of you girls to be one on one. I still haven't done it with my baby because I wanted to see her reaction to adding more people to my harem. Although she was sad, in the end, she accepted it. I'm sorry Andrea but I want to do it with her first. "

Andrea nodded "I am glad that you think that way, I would have also denied you if you told me. I want us to know each other a little more."

Yasenia nodded, then asked a little doubtful, "You said that you have experience, right? Do you mind me asking why you didn't become a couple with that person?"

Andrea said honestly "I went to a brothel, I was a little down and I wanted comfort... Well, it was a nice experience, the woman that time was very good and I was treated very gently."

Andrea smiled a little "I don't regret it to be honest. A shame that the girl left with someone a little later, it seems that her contract was bought by one of her customers."

Yasenia nodded and said, "Don't worry darling, from now on I will be your ally for anything. If you need comfort or to get something off your chest come to me."

She used her arms to hug her and her tail to pat her head softly "I will make sure to pamper you, darling."

Andrea really liked this feeling. 'Someone to pamper me... Who would have thought that I will find it in this younger girl.'

While doing some casual chat they reached Yasenia's house and entered. Angel hearing something went out to greet Yasenia, only to find a tall and tanned woman beside her. Her fit figure and the light green eyes within her chiseled face gave her an extremely heroic and beautiful disposition.

Andrea, on the other side, saw a petite woman coming to greet them, although petite she had a big bosom. Her soft and silk blonde hair with those slightly watery eyes gave her an extremely gentle disposition.

She liked her instantly. Andrea spoke with a smile and her clear and deep voice "En, like Yasenia said, a very cute girl. Nice to meet you, Angel, my name is Andrea. If you need anything just tell me and I will help if I can. "

Angel woke up from her stupor and looked at the two tall women in front of her. She responded a little shyly "En, I hope we can take care of each other."

Hearing the silvery voice Andrea liked her more and more. She turned towards Yasenia and said jokingly "Nice catch!"

Angel blushed and Yasenia laughed. She went forward to hug her baby and said "Don't misunderstand it, I was the one who got caught! Who would have thought that I would have been attacked in my sleep!"

Angel was so embarrassed that she buried herself in Yasenia's bosom and started to hit her with her little fist.

Yasenia laughed more, then she picked her up and kissed her softly once. Angel just buried her head in Yasenia's neck and played dead. "Let's go inside to speak. I haven't told any of you about my other...lover"

Angel lifted her head from Yasenia's neck and said "Finally you are going to tell me!"

Yasenia answered while carrying her, "I'm sorry baby, I wanted first to see your reaction to a woman that was not... So distant becoming my partner before telling you."