Chapter 32. Noon's Power.

Lucinda was from the green cultivation class of the inner disciples, even if it seems low, anyone from the yellow class and above can beat almost anyone from the outer disciple violet class. That is because they were one big realm above them.

Being two classes above the yellow one, she was confident in herself. She was single attributed with the rare glass element. Her weapons were a long sword and shield. Very rare weapon choice in the cultivation world.

Yasenia took out her giant sword and put herself in a stance, with her left foot forward and the waist slightly lowered. She was clutching her sword with her two hands and pointing it diagonally to her right. Her body leaned forward and the tail was used as a counterweight to balance her gravity center.

When the supervising teacher said, "Begin!" Yasenia put strength in her legs and shot forward with a "Bang" Lucinda saw her approach not too fast and prepared her defense. Yasenia used [Lingering star steps] and decelerated her charge after the image was created.

When Lucinda saw that Yasenia was charging towards her without signs of stopping and she swung her sword. However, she felt something wrong when Yasenia didn't react.

Trusting on her battle experience, she knew this was an illusion, so she focused and saw a shadow approach from her blind spot to her right. Using her footwork technique, she turned very quickly and put her shield in front, putting a glass surface on top of it.

When Yasenia slowed down, she went to Lucinda's blind spot using her focus on her afterimage as a cover. Then she coated the sword with [Celestial coat] and used [Sunrise] to do a rising vertical strike! However, she saw Lucinda turn extremely quickly and put a glass shield in front.

*Crash!* A sound of glass shattering was heard and then *Bam!* Lucinda felt that she was hit by a bull! She was forced to back 3 steps!

Yasenia was hurt by the glass shield explosion but she didn't stop. Using the position and length of her sword she took one step forward and swung it down using [Sunset] and covering her whole body with the [Celestial coat].

Lucinda was still a little off of balance because of the hard-hit and saw the giant sword coming down with even more strength than before.

Using her accelerated thoughts, she tried to think of ways to evade it, but she caught a glimpse in her peripheral vision of the tail tip changing to a sword-like state! Moreover, now instead of only her sword, her whole body was covered in that silvery and golden coat.

Lucinda could only grit her teeth and cover her shield with glass using almost 10% of her total energy. Yasenia's sword hit the glass shield and it exploded like the previous one with a loud *CRASH!* and then with lessened momentum the sword hit the shield strongly. *Bang!* Lucinda felt like a mountain fell on her shield and was sent backward 6 steps this time!

She wanted to use this distance to balance herself and start a counterattack. However, Yasenia didn't want to give her even a chance to attack!

She used her legs' full strength and the [Lingering star step] speed boost and jumped forward like a bullet. Mid-charge she used her tail to slap the ground and make herself spin attacking with [Sunset] again!

Although her thoughts were fast, Lucinda's body couldn't respond as fast! This time she didn't dare block that giant sword. She focused on evading using her movement technique to move sideways, this let the vertical swing pass right before her!

Taking this chance that Yasenia was open, she thrust her sword towards the defenseless Yasenia... only to see that Yasenia, using her failed sword swing, continued her spinning momentum!

Yasenia's tail started glowing and she used [Sunset] on her vertically falling tail! Lucinda's sharp glass-covered sword and Yasenia's glowing tail clashed with a loud *Clang!* Moving Lucinda one step back again and sending the tail backward repelled with a gash on it.