Chapter 59. Soulmates, Cecile's tribulation.

The next morning Cecile awoke early, she took a deep breath, and a sweet floral scent greeted her in the morning. She felt her body buried in something soft and warm and felt so good that she didn't want to wake up. Then, Cecile opened her eyes slowly, only to see a pink protrusion.

Seeing it, the previous night repeated in her head, and warmth flooded her heart like a tide. She looked up and saw her dragoness sleeping face, who had a small smile.

She also felt Yasenia's tail completely coiled around her, and her smile widened. 'Haaa... Conquered, my dragoness has completely conquered my heart.'

Cecile didn't wake up Yasenia and closed her eyes without sleeping. She buried herself in her softness again and chuckled to herself. 'Did I really promise her one thousand children? Well, when we are strong enough, it seems like I will have to work hard, hahaha.'

Cecile was truly willing to bear any number of children for Yasenia. Yesterday she felt Yasenia making a connection with her. She has read that some beast-humans with high-level bloodline, like Yasenia, can make a contract like normal beasts.

Nonetheless, it is much less restrictive. Yasenia will never lie to her with bad intentions, her love for Cecile will only grow, and their connection will elevate their fertility. Moreover, Yasenia will be able to feel Cecile's position slightly and vice versa. What Yasenia gave is called [Soulmate mark].

This mark makes Cecile much more sensitive than a normal dual cultivation partner to Yasenia's position, and she could vaguely sense her current mental state when they were near. If Yasenia wanted, her mind could become an open book for Cecile.

However, Cecile might be influenced by Yasenia's strong desires if she overuses the mark. Since they just connected yesterday, Cecile was quite sensitive, so she almost got pregnant and accepted Yasenia's wish.

On the other side, Yasenia had found her [Soulmate], and being so young at just 20 years of age. She wanted to tie her instinctively with her child. That strong desire was so strong; it almost carried Cecile to accept!

However, this mark won't make Yasenia lose affection for any of her other girls, but falling in love with a new one will be much more difficult than before. Cecile had read about all of this and was feeling over the moon. Her smile couldn't disappear from her face at all!

Cecile felt her dragoness stirring and looked up. Yasenia's golden eyes opened slowly. She had a dazed face that made Cecile want to chuckle, but she held it. She wanted to see her reaction to yesterday.

Cecile saw Yasenia pensive as if remembering, and suddenly *ThumpThump* *ThumpThump* she heard Yasenia's heart speed up. Her golden eyes opened more and looked towards Cecile with a happy smile and blushing cheeks. Cecile felt a hard hit to her heart, 'Ah... I'm dead. If my dragoness can do a face like this, I don't think I will live for long....'

Yasenia lowered her face and started giving pecks to Cecile while growling sounds escaped her throat, which Cecile found endearing. Cecile felt her coiling tighten and her kisses soft and tender.

(Author note: the beginning of R+18 scene.)

Yasenia moved her waist back, and since they were naked, she inserted her member inside Cecile in that position!

Cecile didn't expect the invasion and moaned. Yasenia didn't thrust her waist; she continued her loving actions and coiling while rotating her waist, scraping Cecile's insides. "*Moan* My love, we can't. I have to *moan* cultivate your energy and advance *moan*."

Yasenia whispered with a whine, "I want to fill you one more time~."

Cecile instantly gave up, "One more time, my love."