Chapter 110. Kali's heart, Yasenia's resolve. (End Of Volume Two)

[author] Trigger warning, trauma and Yasenia's naivety.[/author]

When Tatyana gave the signal, Kali saw Yasenia launch herself towards her with speed far above what she expected. The momentum of the dragoness was big, but Kali wasn't intimidated, "[Living Wall], [Mother Nature's blessing]."

Thick roots shot upwards in front of Kali blocking Yasenia's path, and a verdant green aura surrounded them. Kali relaxed a bit, 'This should hold-.'

But she heard a big *BANG!* Against her wall and saw how the root wall dented badly. She opened her eyes and hastily chanted. "[Mother Nature's coat], [Treant summoning], [Dryad summoning], [Golden crown]."

Tatyana frowned a little, 'She got nervous and summoned too many things at once. This will slow down their spawning rate.'

While her summons were spawning, she heard, "[Celestial coat], [Starry sky], [Sunset]!"

*BOOM!*

The root wall was ripped open, and Yasenia charged through it, wrapped in a golden-silvery glow with tremendous speed. Kali swallowed at the ferociousness of the dragoness.

Kali was now wrapped in roots that upgraded her summoning speed, strength, and defense. In front of Kali, there were ten five-meter tall treants with a bulky build. Behind Kali, the [Golden Crown] was still growing from the floor. Then, out of the six summoned dryads, two had staffs with green glowing orbs on top, and four of them had bows made out of roots.

Kali commanded the treants to stop her charge and the archer dryads to shoot a barrage of arrows without holding back.

Kali sighed and thought that this should give her some time. However, "[Sun charge]."

Kali saw a golden meteor crashing against her Summons.

*BOOM!*

A scorching heatwave washed over her summons, and five of the ten treants were incinerated.

Thankfully the other five could block the charge even if they were somewhat damaged. Kali buffed them more, trying to make time for the [Golden Crown]. "[Poisonous spores], [Accelerated growth]"

However, Yasenia slashed upwards, "[Sunrise]."

A treant was bisected, then, using the momentum, Yasenia used her tail to do a follow-up [Sunrise].

*SLASH!*

another treat was diagonally bisected. Yasenia then jumped onto its body and used it as a spring, ignoring the remaining three damaged treants.

Kali saw the two of the treants split in two in what seemed a single attack and was scared.

Then she saw Yasenia jump onto one of them and use it as a foothold to shoot herself towards her. Thankfully, the [Golden Crown] managed to grow up while Yasenia obliterated the treants and summoned a root wall in front of Kali; this wall was stronger than the previous one. Then, both of the staff dryads strengthened the wall making it more resilient, 'With this, I will be able to resummon my treants and keep harassing her with the arch-.'

"[STARFALL]!"

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!*

The wall was bombarded to the ground! Kali was horrified, 'It didn't even last one hit!? That wall was stronger than the previous one!'

The archers shot empowered arrows toward Yasenia, trying to slow down the rampaging dragoness, but to Kali's despair, she didn't even dodge! The arrows bounced off the [Celestial Coat], and Kali saw Yasenia point her giant sword at her, "[Sun Charge]."