Chapter 35. Yasenia's resolution. (R18)

After their little escapade, they both tidied up and changed inside the concealing formation. They didn't forget about their objective and also went to sign for the cultivation grounds.

Evelyn wanted to go with her to the same cultivation grounds, but Yasenia knocked her head softly saying that it wasn't suitable. Each cultivation ground had a single attribute and served to deepen the understanding of that specific element.

They finished the registration fast and decided to walk around a little hand in hand, feeling the afternoon spring breeze. Yasenia saw that dinner time was approaching and sent Evelyn to her residence. Yasenia watched Evelyn's back disappear inside the house and returned to her house with Angel.

On the way back, Yasenia deviated and walked to an opening in the side. It was surrounded by nature with a little hill, she went up and set up a concealing formation. She stayed there, looking at the sunset and planning her future days.

Shortly after she started cultivating, but at the same time thinking about someone... 'I haven't seen mom for three months... When will I see her again? I really miss her embrace, her warmth...'

Looking at the Sun at dusk, Yasenia stayed there thinking about Tatyana for a while. 'Even if she comes... I can at most hide if something happens...'

She smiled bitterly, she knew that she just began cultivating, that she had thousands of years before her, but she couldn't help but think, 'I am... weak, so incredibly weak, that in mom's world I'm not even considered an ant. I can be killed by a glance of any of my mom's enemies from hundreds of kilometers away... I don't even know the cultivation realms above the mortal realms...'

She looked at the night sky and said calmly "I want to... No... I will become stronger."

She continued speaking to the clear sky as if trying to speak with the stars, the Moon, and the Sun. She continued while cultivating softly "I need your help for that, to comprehend the mysteries about all of you... about my inheritance... about... myself."

Yasenia closed her eyes, and let all her robes fall. She let the breeze, the moonlight, the starlight, and the sunlight envelop her naked figure.

When the sun disappeared and only the Moon and stars were present, Yasenia spoke with her eyes closed, "What is the starlight, how can I... absorb it. It happens the same as with their presence. The sunlight and moonlight are a lot stronger than the starlight. This time, however, the sunlight and moonlight are able to cover everything, they overshadow the starlight in every sense..."

Yasenia opened her eyes and looked up, "But is that true? Is the starlight so insignificant?"

She looked across the night sky, she could see stars everywhere, but besides the moon, there wasn't a single one, the glow of the moon covered the stars.

However, Yasenia noticed that everywhere else besides the moon, the vast sky had countless stars filling it, even if their glow was small... Yasenia's raven black hair waved with the wind and her mouth arched in a simple smile.

With the glow of the moonlight and her smile, if someone were to see her right now, they wouldn't have a single impure thought. Yasenia right now looked pure, untainted, and sacred.

Yasenia's eyes flashed and her mouth arched even more "Even if they are overshadowed, even... If they can't illuminate our steps... Don't they guide us? They can tell us the seasons, they can tell us where the north is, they can tell us stories from the past, and about us through their constellations..."

"If the sunlight illuminates our path through the day, and the moonlight guards us against darkness at night... The stars are our guides in life!" *Bang!*