Chapter 115. Hello, I'm promoting my wife! -Angel, probably.

A phantom phoenix appeared behind her. It had a beautiful silver plumage, and its eyes were icy blue. White flames danced around its body.

The phantom phoenix extended its wings as Cecile pulled the bow string. When Cecile released the string, the phoenix flapped once.

The other girl saw the multitude of silver feathers with white flames around them shoot towards her and used a strong defense, "[Azure dragon's metallic scales]."

Her metal and earth energies formed a thick metallic blue scaled shield before her. The two skills clashed in a giant explosion making the surrounding explode in rubble.

*BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

The arrows continued hitting the shield until the shield was about to burst. However, it held. The shield was in tatters, but it managed to block that attack.

Cecile used her [Space Vision] and saw through objects. She lost the girl in that attack and was trying to find her.

After looking around, she found the girl sneaking toward the back of the pillar. Cecile moved fast and rained arrows on her again.

Cecile controlled the rhythm of the match perfectly and didn't let the girl come near the pillar. After more than ten minutes of back and forth, the girl was frustrated and tired, "I will just charge at her then. [Azure Dragon Scale Armor]"

When Cecile saw her charging at her with armor, she smirked coldly. 'Do you think you are Yasenia? Charging at me directly is....' She pulled her bow in a full moon and said, "...Plain suicide, [Moon Phoenix feathers]."

Cecile released the bow and started firing her attack continuously; the phoenix behind her flapped its wings majestically with the same cold eyes that Cecile had.

The girl opened her eyes and exclaimed in her head, 'She can use that attack continuously!?'

A rain of feathers dropped like a comet rain making explosions everywhere. The girl could tank some of them but eventually got overwhelmed by them. She was about to go to safety behind the pillars, but Cecile's voice ended the match, "[Flashing Moon Arrow]."

Cecile pulled the bow a full moon, and a silver arrow with white engravings appeared. When she released the string, the projectile transformed into a silver beam and reached the girl instantly.

Tatyana appeared when the girl had the arrow a meter from piercing her forehead and caught it, "Cecile wins!" Then she disappeared again. The girl swore that she saw her life flashing before her eyes. She slumped to her knees, breathing heavily.

The people watching her in the coliseum cheered, and her viewers increased. Cecile stored her bow and thought, "I hope the others are doing well."

And they were. All of them won without much difficulty.

Angel fought against a shield and sword user. Their defensive approach was like giving her sweet milk- *Cough* a candy, like giving her a sweet candy. She managed to set up the big formations easily and won.

Evelyn now was more proficient with her elemental armor, and her strikes were fast and powerful.

Andrea was like a tiger with wings now that she had the [Solar Charge]. She literally overran her opponent, charging at them frontally and using all her damaging auras.

Kali used Tatyana's advice in the use of summons and overwhelmed her opponents.

What to say about Yasenia, who, like Andrea, almost stomped the level nine cultivator she was against.

Angel was quite happy about her win. She looked at her jade and saw the number 412, "Woah! There are more than before~ Hello, new viewers! If any of you have a camera, please record my fights! I want to show them to my girlfriend later!"