Chapter 88. Evelyn's and Angel's dire situation.

They continued hunting, and time passed. A change occurred when the fourth day ended and the highlights time arrived. The ground started to tremble, and the horizon broke like glass. It seems that some realms were connecting with each other!

Yasenia was fast reacting and spoke. "Let's move to another zone. People here are starting to know our group's strength, and they might be trying to ambush us."

The others nodded, and they sped up towards the new zone. They slowed down and waited for Cecile to scout the area when they were approaching. Cecile used her [Space vision] and spotted a group of five. They moved silently, and Yasenia started gathering stars.

When they came close to them, they all sent a ranged attack. The enemies reacted fast, building barriers; the attacks broke them and injured some cultivators.

The two brothers and the leader charged forwards and attacked the uninjured people. Kali, Cecile, and the level four stayed in the back, acting as support.

Meanwhile, Yasenia was circling them and going to their back. When Yasenia positioned herself, she saw an injured one retreating, and she used [Star Charge] against him. 20+ stars started rotating around her sword, and her speed soared.

The Cultivator didn't even have a chance to react before Yasenia pierced him with her sword. The rotating stars impacted his body, exploding that cultivator into smithereens. Then she charged toward the remaining four in a pincer attack.

Besieged from both sides, the group of five didn't have a chance before Yasenia's group sent them all to the reincarnation process. Yasenia smiled at Cecile and said, "Good job, sweetheart, that scouting was on point~."

Cecile chuckled and said, "Going behind them was a nice move too, my love."

Yasenia's long tail wagged happily at her compliment. The others thought, 'Is this woman trying to lean our sexuality toward beast-human!? Because she is being successful!'

They moved from that place fast and continued targeting groups. Four hours later, a big explosion of shattering glass sounded eastwards from their position. Yasenia looked and said, "Isn't that Angel's formation?"

*Rumble* The following thunder sound confirmed her guess.

Yasenia's pupils thinned as the red in her irises consumed the golden, "They are Angel and Evelyn, and they seem to be fighting. Let's move fast." Then, her legs inflated as she stomped on the ground.

*BOOM!*

Yasenia became a blur as she charged toward them. The others also sped up after Yasenia; this time, they didn't want to find another lifeless body, so they ran seriously.

Meanwhile, Angel and Evelyn were fighting a group of five, there was even a level 8 cultivator, and the rest were level fives, so they were completely on the defensive. Angel bit her lips. "Level eight was too much... We became reckless...."

Evelyn nodded from inside the [Laser prison formation]. "At least we managed to kill two of them with that explosion."

Angel chuckled as the others bombarded her formation and wistfully said, "The realms have fused, right? Maybe... Andrea, Yasenia, or Cecile will come?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Just prepare to die. Thankfully, we will have enough time to revive and gain points again... By the way, can I fondle your tits..." Evelyn looked around, and seeing that the tail didn't appear, she continued her sentence, "... Before dying?"

This time it was Angel's time to roll her eyes, but she answered with a slight laugh, "Sure, you can rub them all you want. And if we survive, I will let you rub them bare!"