Chapter 71. Tatyana's anger.

Yasenia calmed and tightened the hug as she asked, "So you aren't sad or anything, right?"

Evelyn smiled, "Fool, I was crying because of happiness. I love you, Yasenia. I truly do."

Yasenia sighed in relief and rolled with Evelyn to pin her down softly, knowing that she was so happy that she cried; her mood became excellent. Yasenia kissed Evelyn while growling in happiness, and Evelyn answered happily.

Evelyn saw that even her long tail was wagging, and hearing Yasenia growling, she found Yasenia's actions adorable. Yasenia nibbled on Evelyn's lips and licked her, rubbing her body on Evelyn. Evelyn couldn't help it and exclaimed, "You are so cute!!"

Yasenia laughed and continued her loving actions for another ten minutes.

(Author: START of an R-18 scene)

Yasenia got carried away and lowered Evelyn's shorts. She then penetrated her slowly. Evelyn moaned and said. "Yasenia, mmm, we have to go down."

Yasenia didn't stop and continued pushing. Evelyn felt a difference in her thrusting. It was slow yet trying to reach deep.

Yasenia moved and continued her thrust while growling in her neck. Three minutes passed, and she pushed her waist all she could and came fertile semen with her head hitting her cervix.

Evelyn felt her cum, and after sensing the life energy on this discharge, she opened her eyes because of the pleasure and surprise. Evelyn squirted as the life energy invaded her uterus, trying to find something to fertilize.

However, she controlled her functions to prevent pregnancy. Evelyn's heart thumped fast as she exclaimed. "Y-Yasenia, that was fertile! Extremely so! Be careful!"

Evelyn wanted to berate her teachers, 'Why did they say that becoming pregnant was hard!? The amount of life energy in her discharge is enough to get three women pregnant!'

Yasenia responded while growling lovingly, "To show you my happiness~ I want my dear pregnant~" Yasenia even licked her neck, trying to entice her.

Evelyn fell in love all over again, and her insides clenched on the deeply buried member, making Yasenia moan. Evelyn said, a little insecure of her words, "In t-the future, Y-Yasenia, we can't now."

Yasenia was in her spoiled state, so she lifted her head and looked at Evelyn, then she pouted, "I want my dear to have my child~."

Having Yasenia's seductive face pouting while she was deep inside her was a critical hit!

Evelyn blushed at her cuteness and felt her heart rate going astray. She almost gave in! "W-we can't. I don't want to be a mother at home while you fight our enemies."

Yasenia started thrusting again, "One~ Only one~ My sweetheart doesn't want one, and mom still can't, please, dear~."

Evelyn was at her limits!

Yasenia nibbled her ear while growling and thrusting, making Evelyn moan. In another three minutes, Yasenia came again, adding life energy. Then, Evelyn's insides clenched and tried to milk Yasenia.

She was about to accept because of the pleasure waves and her dearest dragoness's insistence but came back to herself. She bit her lips, using the pain to clear her head and control her body functions.

Yasenia hugged Evelyn, burying her below her soft body, and used her energy to feel her dear's uterus. Seeing her still resisting, she sighed and said in a more normal tone, "Okay, later... But I want a lot of them! I had Cecile promise me 1000 of them!"

Evelyn laughed and hugged the woman on top of her. She rubbed her face on her smooth skin, filling her nostrils with her scent, and said, "I will not give you so many! When we are prepared, I will accept every time you feel like impregnating me. I can promise you that"