Chapter 150. The Power of the Demons.

Horux commanded, "Change of plans, the thirty strongest Demon Monarchs come with me and attack the headmistress, send ten for each of the phoenix leaders, and the rest resist against the other sixth-ranked phoenixes. We will join all of you when the other groups or we deal with their target."

Meanwhile, Yasenia and the rest saw all of this unfolding from a safe distance, protected mainly by Anna, Eve, and Feng Guoshi in his phoenix form. Feng Guoshi hummed, "So three main battlefields, Tatyana's, our leaders', and the rest..."

Seeing thirty of those overpowering demons floating in front of Tatyana, Yasenia asked, frowning, "Will Mom be ok? Those are thirty Demon Monarchs, right?"

Anna and Eve floated beside her and patted her with gentle smiles. Anna said. "Look closely, young miss. Lady Tatyana will have to use some of her real strength to overcome this. This will be the first time Lady Tatyana uses her strength in public since she returned from the Ancient Tomb."

Yasenia and the rest were eager and scared to see Tatyana fight. However, they didn't know that not only Tatyana's fight but this whole event they were about to witness would change their perspective of the world and become one hurdle to overcome.

All the Transcendence level experts flew high into the air, almost disappearing from the sights of the cultivators below.

These actions marked the beginning of the battle of demons against phoenixes and the war in which Tatyana's might will become clear to the other powers.

Without waiting anymore, the two Kilometric Ice Phoenix leaders flapped and charged mercilessly toward the mass of lower-level demons with absurd speed, with the intent of destroying them.

However, as Horux commanded, twenty Demon Monarchs appeared in front of them, with weapons of various forms and sizes already out. Eira's and Boreas' eyes flashed coldly as they extended their giant wings, coming to an abrupt stop that seemed to break the laws of motion, "[Eternal Ice Age]."

They used their previous enormous momentum to channel the skill simultaneously and sent a titanic wave of Ice energy in front of them. The energy waves covered Hundreds of kilometers in width!

The Demons activated different defensive skills, creating shields, domes, walls, and other defensive measures in front of the army. Attack and defense collided in a catastrophic explosion that changed the surroundings.

However, the demons managed to stop the energy waves from decimating a big part of their army. Then they charged with their weapons toward Eira and Boreas.

Five of them raised their sword, summoning giant phantom fire and magma swords that dwarfed Eira and Boreas and lowered them, leaving only scorched air behind.

Eira and Boreas used their wing to slice toward them fearlessly while a domain expanded from them, enveloping the whole battlefield with a snowstorm. The wings and weapons collided, exploding violently, and making space tremble. The scorch marks disappeared instantly, showcasing the absurd regeneration factor of the phoenix race.

The other fifteen Demon Monarchs unfurled their scorching domains, fighting off against Boreas' and Eira's. Domains crashed, and they literally divided the entire battlefield, creating an area with a snowstorm behind the Phoenix and a burning landscape behind the Demon Monarchs.

Eira's voice echoed with a bone-chilling tone, "Now that greetings are exchanged, let's take it seriously. [Protection Of The Great Ice Phoenix Ancestor]." Eira's phoenix body became covered in crystal blue armor, giving her an imposing and profound presence, as stable as a mountain.

Boreas also used his own elemental coat. "[Offensive Of The Great Ice Phoenix Ancestor]" His wings started to burn with blue flames, and his presence became bigger manifold, washing over the Demon Monarchs.