Chapter 180. Lidia's mistake and shock.

Yasenia said to Lidia with a growling undertone, her eyes taking a red shade. "Don't take my unwillingness to hurt you as a sign of weakness and try to snatch MY woman away from me again, or, without caring about Angel's opinion, you will have to enter the secret realm with broken bones!"

Angel became nervous again, fearing for her sister because she knew how protective Yasenia was of her. 'I hope big sis doesn't say something stupid... I don't want to see them fight...'

Yasenia said, her voice getting a more relaxed tone. "Moreover, first impressions? I want to return those words straight to you, senior sister Lidia. You have focused so much on the relationship aspect that you haven't even realized your sister's gains. "

Lidia frowned and focused on Angel. When she managed to decipher her cultivation level, Lidia's eyes widened incredulously. 'How is this possible!? I must have read it wrong!'

Lidia read Angel's aura again, this time using her spiritual sense to feel it. Lidia looked at Angel with stupefaction and exclaimed, "How are you in the seventh level of the Mental Nourishing Realm!? Impossible. Did you destroy your foundation!?"

Angel, thinking of this as a chance to promote her dear Yasenia, puffed her chest and said. "Of course not! My foundation is extremely solid~. And, you know what, big sis, it is all thanks to Yasenia!"

Lidia looked at Angel with doubt as Angel rambled some more. "Moreover, Yasenia has been taking care of me since we know each other; she has even helped me make friends! Also, also, Yasenia's mom has helped me improve my formation skills a lot. She is extremely knowledgeable and a very, very good teacher!"

Seeing Lidia's face become increasingly doubtful, Angel became a little more nervous and said, pointing at Selena. "M-My fighting skills have improved a ton too! Thanks to sparring with Yasenia and the teachings of her house's maid, Selena! I'm extremely strong now!"

Lidia didn't believe a single word. How could someone improve at such a heaven-defying rate without a heavenly treasure? It was impossible. And you couldn't blame Lidia's way of thinking since the gains Angel had during this year were honestly ridiculous.

'Moreover, the headmistress of the Academy, that Murder God, helping her directly? Wouldn't my timid little sister piss her pants in her presence?' Knowing that Angel was somewhat cowardly, she believed that even less!

Lidia asked aloud, "How could you upgrade that much because of a single person!? Did you consume a heavenly treasure?"

Angel blushed, thinking to herself. 'Is Yasenia's white and thick yummy thing and breast milk considered a heavenly treasure? They should... Right? Maybe not...? But it is so *Gulp.* Delicious~.'

Seeing her little sister blush and lick her lips, Lidia was confused. 'What the hell is she thinking about?'

Yasenia felt her baby's mind going who knows where, so she answered for her, "That isn't the main problem. You, as her sister, should try to listen to her and not jump to conclusions fast. We could maybe speak in another place. Do you have that little trust in her decisions?"

Lidia said, ignoring the drooling Angel who was on another plane, imagining things not so safe for children. "Since you have been with her for so little time, I suppose that you almost not know her. You should know that she has always been quite a disaster in everything, so if you ask me if I trust her, I rather check things myself!"

Angel was a little startled, hearing her sister say that. 'I w-wasn't that bad... right?'

On the other side, instead of getting angry, Yasenia burst into loud ridiculing laughter. "Angel, a disaster? I don't know if the Angel we are speaking about is the same. The one I know is a genius cultivator, be it in formations or normal cultivation. With extremely good instincts and hard-working in nature. Her beauty is above most, and her personality is likable to almost anyone, making countless people jealous of her inborn talents!"