Chapter 149. Begining of the War.

The others also got enlightened.

'Mommy Tatyana is right! I have to prepare something for my children with Yasenia! Maybe some children's books about learning formations? I can teach them from a young age through games!'

'What to do... Should I forge something in the future? But I don't want to spoil them... Ah! I know; I must create a technique that replicates Yasenia's sword! That way, I will be able to give them growing equipment! I'm fired up!'

'I should save all my battle techniques and ways of evolving them to advise with my current perspective in the future. Our children must be the strongest so that they can protect themselves!'

'I can't do anything special... Maybe I should try another profession? Since Kali is excellent in alchemy... Should I become a spirit tailor? But there aren't classes in the Academy for that... However, I'm quite deft with my hands; I always make Yasenia moan, massaging her peerless tits!'

'Their children? Do they have a way to become pregnant that I don't know about? However, Yasenia's children... Why do I find it absolutely adorable? Seeing a mini Yasenia... I may as well die of cuteness. I should research pills to help children's development... Just in case.'

Tatyana suddenly looked at the horizon of the snowy landscape. The high-ranked phoenixes also looked over.

The Phoenix had 57 sixth-ranked Phoenixes, with the leading couple on the verge of entering the seventh rank. Both of them appeared beside Tatyana in human form, a handsome man and woman of ethereal beauty and elegance. The woman asked, "Little Tatyana, are you sure we don't have to begin retreating? I can feel a lot of Demon Monarchs; there are at least 90. One of them is on the verge of advancing to peak Demon Monarch."

Tatyana said, "We are defending, so with the help of the formation, we should be able to resist until reinforcements arrive... Well, I don't really know how strong your formation is."

The Phoenix Matriarch said, "It should last for a while; I'm also not sure since we haven't been attacked for a lot of time..."

Tatyana frowned slightly, but her face returned to normal right after. 'How could you not know the defensive capacities of your own formation? Is she still hiding things when I'm here helping her? You are lucky I have something to gain from this, or I would have left.'

The Phoenix Matriarch said, "By the way, little Tatyana, I can't feel your cultivation level... Are you using a technique or something?"

Tatyana smirked but didn't answer. 'To think that the technique is strong enough to confuse her... The technique must be nearing the Supreme rank, Lucky~.'

Tatyana said, looking at one of the phoenix elders. "I hope grandpa Feng Guoshi can stay beside Yasenia and protect her."

Feng Yuan's father, Feng Guoshi, nodded. "Don't worry, child; your chick will be fine with me."

Tatyana nodded and said, "If you protect my little treasure well enough, I will think about letting your son alive."

His football-sized eyes locked onto Tatyana, and then bowed his head, "Thank you, I will protect her with my life."

Tatyana nodded, satisfied, 'What is revenge in front of absolute protection for my little treasure? A little Phoenix isn't worth endangering Yasenia.'

Yasenia looked up from Tatyana's arms, wanting to speak, but sighed, "I'm sure mom is thinking the best for me. I will just let it be...."

Tatyana kissed Yasenia's forehead and smiled, proud that she could make that decision and leave hatred apart. The Phoenix matriarch said, impressed. "A young dragon that can honestly let go of her hatred. Little Tatyana, you raised her well."