Chapter 99. Andrea's heart. (R-18)

Yasenia let the three rods inside her free when she felt their orgasms subside. Angel fell backward with her legs weakened, hitting Andrea with her dildo, causing Andrea to laugh and Angel to blush. Evelyn fell backward on the bed, breathing a little heavily. Yasenia licked her lips and said, "Thanks for the meal, my loves~. Now~."

Yasenia picked Evelyn with her tail and laid her between Andrea's legs, penetrating herself with Evelyn's member. Then, she leaned forward, taking Andrea's dick in her mouth and surrounding Evelyn's head with her breasts. Next, she picked Angel with her tail and placed her behind her. Angel didn't wait and penetrated her back hole.

They didn't lose a moment and began moving while hugging the dragoness's head, torso, or waist. They continued pounding the dragoness another two rounds until they used all her holes at least once.

After the last round, Yasenia took off Evelyn's and Angel's dildos. Then, she lay Angel on the bed and placed Evelyn on top of her, pressing their cores together. Angel and Evelyn felt an eclectic zap to their brains, feeling each other vagina pressing together.

Angel and Evelyn were a little out, so they hugged each other. Yasenia covered Evelyn from above and penetrated her flower with her dick and Angel's with her tail, widening their labia and making their clit rub together.

"Ahh!!"

"Ahn~!"

Yasenia leaned forward and pressed her big breasts on Evelyn's back and leaving her dripping flower for Andrea to see. Andrea went behind Yasenia, and seizing her waist, she pierced her strongly. "Aahn~ Darling is so vigorous tonight!"

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

Each time Yasenia pounded Evelyn, it made their clitoris rub, sending those delightful pleasure waves through their body.

Squished between their two pairs of big breasts, Evelyn thought she was in heaven.

Angel and Evelyn continued moaning and hugging each other, feeling Yasenia ravaging their insides. After one minute, their eyes rolled up and squirted, which splashed their fluids together. Yasenia felt Evelyn's and Angel's contractions, and without stopping her waist, she whispered with a deep and sensual voice, "You already cummed? Such naughty girls~. Feeling each other's core is turning you both so much? Hyan!"

Yasenia had her butt pierced by Andrea's fingers, and her clitoris pinched.

While stimulating her, Andrea said from behind with a smirk, "Less talk, dragoness!"

Yasenia entered a moaning spree, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Darling, you are doing me so good!"

Yasenia and Andrea sped up their hips, stimulating Evelyn and Angel with their crazy mating. Yasenia was pounding them into oblivion.

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

Yasenia licked their ear, and every time Andrea pounded her, she released a sensual moan, making Evelyn's and Angel's senses tingle with delight, "Since you like our breasts so much...."

While pistoning into them, Yasenia took Angel's waist and moved her up until Evelyn had her face between Angel's breasts. Then, Yasenia used her height to cover the back of Evelyn's head and sandwiched her head between four mountains.

Yasenia kissed Angel while receiving Andrea's pounding and penetrating Angel and Evelyn.

The four of them reached another orgasm. Yasenia's semen invaded their uterus and sent Angel and Evelyn straight on a journey to the heavens.

"AAHHH!!!"

"AAHHHH!!!"

With those high-pitched moans, Yasenia knew they would be out of combat for a while. Therefore, after she finished filling them up, she turned toward Andrea.