Chapter 175. Yasenia's mistake. Preparing for the Secret Realm!

While all this happened, Lucia was on the floor, clutching her heart and perspiring badly.

Anna and Eve began healing her, surrounding her with golden-green energy. After just 20 seconds, she started breathing normally again, her pulse relaxed, and her pain disappeared. Lucia took a deep breath and stood up; she looked at Yasenia with mixed feelings. She wasn't completely unreasonable, and Yasenia's rapid response toward her distress actually warmed her cooling feelings.

Lucia tried to speak with the intention of solving the misunderstanding. However, Gerd wouldn't let things go better for Yasenia. Therefore, he hastily took her hand and dragged her away, using his superior cultivation not to let her do anything.

Yasenia didn't want to let everything be like it was, so she shouted, hoping that her message reached Lucia. "It was my fault! If you want something in the future and it is in my power to do it, come to me, and I will definitely help you! I'm sorry!"

Lucia looked back and was about to speak again, but Gerd used his movement technique and disappeared from there, dragging Lucia away.

Yasenia looked at her disappearing back and sighed, "I messed up...."

Kali and Angel approached and took her hands. Angel said in her silvery voice, "Don't worry, Yasenia! I'm sure she will understand!"

Yasenia smiled and picked her up, holding her and placing one arm under her little butt. After Angel secured herself, wounding one arm around her neck, Yasenia said. "Thank you for cheering me up, baby. But I don't think that she will understand... Lucia is too naïve and with Gerd by her side. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to kill me the next time I met her. Sigh..."

Kali asked, "Why didn't you kill Gerd? With the headmistress as your backer, no one would have said anything even if you killed him here..."

Yasenia sighed, "I know it is stupid letting trouble go like that. But... I'm stupidly reluctant to use mom's influence this way..."

Angel tapped Yasenia's forehead and pouted. "You aren't stupid! Don't say that!"

Yasenia laughed and said, "This time, I was stupid. Baby, in the future, never let danger go away, okay? Try to finish it on the spot, and even if it may lead to regret later, like it happened with Alysa to me, do not try to savor the kill. Be ruthless and fast; that way, there won't be a situation where the bad guy escapes and comes back stronger. A good enemy is a dead enemy."

Angel and Kali listened to her and nodded. Yasenia said, "The only reason I didn't stubbornly finish him off is that I'm confident in defeating him whenever. Moreover, knowing there is a real danger, I will be more motivated to improve myself."

Kali shook her head, "That's a stupid way of pressuring yourself, Yasenia."

Yasenia nodded, "I know... Especially when he could aim for any of you too. This is at the same level of stupidity as when I charged inside the group of cultivators in the formation, eventually getting killed. But... I think this can give us enough pressure to improve fast, and we need to improve fast because there will probably be tons of demons going inside the secret realm. So... One more Gerd or one less Gerd will honestly don't change our current situation a lot."

Yasenia giggled, "Don't think I did it out of impulse. I actually thought about it."

Kali and Angel looked at Yasenia silently. Kali gave it one last try, "Then, instead of waiting for them to do something, we could aim for them in one mission and kill them all. I'm sure we can win if you fight with Andrea and Cecile and the rest of us support you from behind. "

Angel's eyes sparkled and said, "What a good idea, Kali! Let's do it, Yasenia! Let's kill the baddies!"

Yasenia walked around, holding Kali's hand and carrying little Angel with one arm. Anna and Eve followed behind, not saying anything about the situation. Although they really wanted to murder that kid that was aiming for their young miss, Tatyana had commanded all maids not to interfere unless the person was more than a whole realm above Yasenia. They were all really hoping for someone like that to appear to vent their current murderous intent on them.