Chapter 159. Cecile's uncontrollable instincts. (R-18)

Andrea obeyed, and Yasenia went down and lowered Andrea's pants, setting free her member. Yasenia smiled seductively, "I love your light chocolate color~."

She licked the head with half-squinted eyes and then glomped it down. Then, she used one hand to caress Andrea's balls and used her tongue expertly.

Andrea let out a satisfied grunt and placed a hand on her head, caressing it. The feeling of Yasenia's warm mouth and slimy tongue was divine.

Yasenia bobbed her head, used her long tongue to coil around the shaft, and tightened, making Andrea moan.

She continued her head, tongue, and hand movements until Andrea's rod was completely lubricated and then did a downward movement, hiding Andrea's whole length inside her mouth. Andrea groaned and almost came directly feeling the tightness of her throat; it was driving her crazy. "You are so good at this, my love."

Yasenia took out the dick from her throat and looked up at Andrea with a smile. "Now that you are wet, it is time for something you love~."

Yasenia grabbed her big breasts and inserted Andrea's dick between her soft and jelly-like breasts, hiding it completely with her breast size. Andrea felt her member squished in a world of softness, and her waist jumped a little, almost cumming. 'Her breasts are just too good. They envelop every inch of my penis~.'

Yasenia moved them up and down with her hands, alternating and gyrating them. Then, she let saliva drip from her mouth to lubricate them and send Andrea straight to heaven.

*Plap.* *Plap.* *Plap.*

The sounds the breasts made when they smashed Andrea's pelvis, and the sight of them bouncing up and down were extremely arousing. Shortly after, Yasenia felt her twitching hardness, and then Andrea grunted, "I'm cumming!"

Yasenia continued until Andrea came between her breasts. The warm, thick liquid spurted, painting her breast white. Yasenia sighed, full of satisfaction. 'So hot~.'

When Andrea stopped cumming, she looked down at Yasenia, only to see her spread her cum over her breasts with her hands and a seductive face.

Yasenia looked at Andrea's light green eyes and said sultrily, "I'm marked by darling~ Your scent is all over me~."

Andrea said, exasperated. "Love, if you are like this, you are going to have to empty me before I can calm down my erection."

Yasenia smiled happily, "Then I will have my tummy warm~."

Yasenia lowered her head and glomped Andrea's member again. This time, Yasenia also used a hand to finger Andrea's vagina. Andrea felt fireworks exploding in her mind as pleasure waves spread through her body. Andrea came shortly after, and Yasenia drank everything happily.

The dragoness didn't stop her stimulation until Andrea came another three times inside her mouth. Only then did Yasenia feel Andrea's dick soften inside her mouth.

She vacuumed and drank everything from Andrea's urethra. Then, she licked the long shaft and vagina until she cleaned Andrea. Andrea felt in heaven with this kind of cleaning.

After finishing, Yasenia grabbed a towel from her spatial ring and wiped her breasts. Then, she lay on the bed with Andrea. Andrea hugged her soft dragoness and kissed her lovingly. "Is my dragoness now happy?"

Yasenia smiled cutely and snuggled deeper in Andrea's embrace, "Happy~. Now sleep~."

Andrea closed her eyes and tightened her hug, putting their bodies together without a single gap, "I love you, Yasenia."

Yasenia buried her head in her neck and said, growling and licking her neck lovingly, "I love you too, darling~."

Andrea heard and felt Yasenia's growling and licks, completely relaxing her body. If all of them were to put the single thing they love about Yasenia, it would be her growls and licks while cuddling. The growl sounded deeper than a cat purring and had a more predatory tone, similar to a lion. But the love Yasenia emanated while doing it melted their hearts.