Chapter 74. Angel's inner pervert awakens!? The mysterious egg.

Yasenia raised her eyebrow but didn't say anything. While returning from the balcony, she went to her own seat this time. She also took her baby with her tail on the way, and after sitting, she put Angel on her lap, straddling her. Yasenia pushed Angel's head between her breasts, and after hugging her, she relaxed.

Angel circled her with her arms and legs and started to take deep breaths. Angel felt playful and licked Yasenia on her valley. "Mom, even if you would have paid that million... Aahn~ Wasn't that too much money? Baby~ stop licking~."

Yasenia whispered huskily, "Or I'm going to take you in front of them~."

Yasenia used her tail to trace her spine, and Angel trembled and stopped her teasing. She just rubbed her head on her softness, making Yasenia squint comfortably.

Tatyana waved her hand and made it impossible for other people to look inside, activating the room's privacy formation. Tatyana said, "Don't worry, love. I knew they would fall for it. If you want, I can fight for what they truly want. To be honest, I don't want to go to war with them. If we can resolve this between juniors, it will be ideal."

Tatyana said, "I heard that from the 500 disciples that came, six died during these two days... Be it because of locals or fights with our rival sects. That is why the teachers in charge recommend staying in the inn...."

Yasenia looked at the ax being sold. Seeing that it was middle-level heaven grade, she asked Andrea while petting Angel, "Darling, do you want that ax? We have enough for it."

Andrea looked and then shook her head. "Although it is better than my current one, I use halberds, not heavy axes."

Yasenia nodded. In the end, it sold for 650 crystal coins. Yasenia asked, "Mom, there is the transcendent grade after heaven grade, right? Is it the same for cultivators?"

Tatyana looked at her and said, "When you reach the unification realm, I will tell you about the next cultivation realm, it is called transcendent-realm, but I won't tell you about it now."

Yasenia asked, curious, "Why?

Tatyana answered with a sigh, "There is a statement in our world that is the same no matter where you go. "All below transcendence are ants!" And it is true. A recently advanced transcendent can fight against 1000 Dantian spiritualization realm experts and win. The number of people that can fight against a transcendent cultivator without being one is... Zero. It is like saying to a normal mortal to win against a Body Modification realm cultivator. Chances of winning are basically zero."

Yasenia nodded; she saw a cauldron being sold. It was also a heaven realm treasure, "Evelyn, do you want it?"

Evelyn looked and said, "I have a high-level earth-realm one... Not necessary. The thing I was lacking was a nice herb refiner, and you gave it to me."

Yasenia nodded and hugged Angel tighter. They looked at her and knew that she was getting restless. Tatyana said, "Don't worry, love. I know you are afraid of them hurting any of you when you are out of my sight, but they won't. Moreover, during my stay in this city, I won't leave your side. An instant is enough for the hidden monsters here to kill you. I won't leave your side and let that happen, not to you nor any of the girls here."

Yasenia raised her legs, putting her feet on the sofa chair and sandwiching Angel between her thighs and chest. Angel was getting heated because she could feel her hardness press in her flower in this position. Yasenia knew it, and she started to rub slightly so that no one but Tatyana realized.

Yasenia looked at Tatyana and then at Cecile. Tatyana took the hint and created a mini formation to block Yasenia's signals and scent. Yasenia said, "Look, the next treasure is a giant sword."