Chapter 147. The Phoenix and The Dragon. (R-18)

Wanting to cheer up her dear dragoness, she asked, chuckling, "What traits do you think they will have? Phoenix or dragon traits?"

Thanks to Cecile's waist movements, Yasenia growled comfortably as she tightened the hug on Cecile and gyrated her waist to scrap Cecile's insides. Then she answered with a loving tone, "I don't care. I will love them even if they are only mortals because they will be your children."

Cecile's smile became so gentle that Yasenia became entranced looking at her. "I love you, Yasenia. With all my heart."

Yasenia's tail wagged, and Cecile felt it through her own tails, which made her laugh. Yasenia's voice was cheery as she said, "I know~ That is why my sweetheart marked me~ So happy~."

Cecile laughed louder and separated Yasenia's head from her neck. Looking at her pink eyes, she said, "Do you want to continue, my love?"

Yasenia nodded and said shyly, "I like being inside sweetheart a lot...."

Cecile raised an eyebrow teasingly and asked, "Not the most? Only a lot?"

Yasenia became flustered and said, "I-its just that...." Yasenia said honestly with a low voice, "... Mom is always the best in my heart."

Cecile chuckled and said, "Silly Yasenia, do you think I didn't know that? I was teasing you, my love~."

Internally she was thinking, 'How can she be so childishly cute sometimes? I adore this part of her~.'

Yasenia pouted and said, "Meany~."

Cecile directly showered her in kisses, saying, "How can my dragoness be so cute!?"

Yasenia giggled and asked, "Can you penetrate me now, Sweetheart? I don't think we will be able to control our instincts to breed...."

Cecile nodded, "I was also thinking the same; which position do you want?"

Yasenia said, "Something we didn't do before?"

Cecile thought and smirked a little sadistically. The dragoness caught this, and a chill of excitement ran up her spine. Cecile grabbed the 35cm (14 inches) monster and put it on. Yasenia gulped.

After laying the dragoness on the bed, Cecile stood up, placed Yasenia's legs beside her head, and made her butt look up. Cecile looked at the tail also sticking up and smirked.

Leaving Yasenia in that position, Cecile put her feet at the sides of her body, squatted, and aimed her penis at her entrance. Cecile straightened Yasenia's tail, hugged it between her breasts, and

used it as a pole for support. Then, she guided her tail tip inside her

mouth.

Yasenia looked at Cecile's butt and tails that were right above her head, and her heart rate accelerated. Her own penis was above her head, and she could see the giant penis aiming toward her dripping vagina. Yasenia swallowed dryly as this was an extremely vulnerable position, and she couldn't help but feel completely dominated.

After aiming, Cecile penetrated Yasenia slowly. Cecile and Yasenia looked at how Yasenia's labia spread, fitting her barbaric girth. Hot pleasure waves invaded both as Cecile's penis penetrated deeper. Cecile's legs trembled with pleasure, and Yasenia let out a sensual moan.

Yasenia's vagina could still wriggle, tighten, suck, and spasm even when it was this expanded, making Cecile go crazy with stimulation, 'Her vagina is so good~ Ohh, I love burying myself inside of her.'

When she was a third of her length, she felt it hitting Yasenia's cervix, so she pushed strongly. Cecile knew that Yasenia's insides were very stretchy, and this forceful invasion was very stimulating for her. Therefore, she didn't hold back.