Chapter 19. Tatyana's Strength.

Madeleine nodded and said. "Good. We won't do much for the first three months since it will be your adjustment period to the academy. After that, I will know enough about you for a good training plan. Don't skip the history classes of our academy since it explains the benefits and-"

Cecile intervened again. "I already explained the things she must know."

Madeleine looked at her and thought. 'Are you the teacher, or is it me!?'

Madeleine thought momentarily and said. "Then use that time to make some credits. It will serve for when we start. Even if I'm your master, you won't get other advantages except for my personal guidance and some cultivation resources I shall give you occasionally."

Yasenia nodded. 'Mom didn't give me a lot of cultivation resources other than those life-saving treasures. She said that I must not depend on her for everything. It seems that master is also of the same thought.'

Yasenia looked at Evelyn going to the stage and was curious about her fighting style against people.

Evelyn looked at the man in front of her, who presented himself as Aiden, the 39th of the violet class. He was at the eighth level of the body modification realm, one level above her.

She took out her two-meter-long spear. The man didn't underestimate her taking out his two short swords.

SinceYasenia's battle, all of the seniors took this challenge seriously. After all, they didn't want to fall out of the violet class.

Evelyn took a stance, her left leg and body leaning forward.

"Begin!"

Like an electric spark, Evelyn charged and made one full-strength frontal attack.

Her speed surprised the opponent, but he defended without losing balance with one of his swords covered in wind element.

After blocking the spear thrust, he took the small opportunity window and attacked with his other sword covered in fire.

Evelyn saw the attack. As a response, she overcharged her nerves and muscles with electrical energy and started thrusting extremely fast!

Aiden was forced to change from offense to defense, or the spear would reach him first.

They started exchanging attacks at a fast speed.

*ClangClangClangClangClang.*

After a few exchanges, Aiden exploded the fire in his sword and used the explosion to put some distance since he was overwhelmed by the little girl in front of him.

He then shouted. "[Fire gale]."

With an X-shaped cut into the air, he sent two waves of fire and wind attribute, the fire fed on the wind, and its intensity soared.

The attack charged at Evelyn like a fire dragon's breath.

Naturally, while Aiden was preparing for this attack, Evelyn wasn't still.

She used the overcharged nerves to snap out of the daze the explosion induced.

Blue electric currents started appearing on her hair and body the next instant.

Evelyn changed her grip, positioning in a throwing stance. Then, she whispered, "[Thunder light throw]."

Her waist twisted as a rumbling sound followed her throwing motion. The spear shot with a loud explosive sound.

*Boom!*

This sonorous sound meant that the attack had broken the sound barrier!

Everything happened in an instant.