Chapter 181. Lidia vs Yasenia!

After that, without going in circles, Yasenia said bluntly, "The reason that your sister was able to improve so fast was that I dual cultivated with her daily. My Yang energy is very nourishing and good for the body."

Lidia looked at Yasenia, and the gears in her head clogged, unable to process what Yasenia had just said. 'Huh? Is she speaking in a language that I don't know? What does she mean?'

Angel looked at Yasenia with red cheeks, embarrassed of Yasenia's forward attitude in the matter in front of her sister... But she found it attractive in a way... 'In front of big sis saying things like that, ahh!! So embarrassing!'

Selena began massaging Angel's scalp while chuckling, amused at everyone's reaction. 'Young miss doesn't go in circles~. As expected of my dearest young miss, she is so brave~.'

Yasenia didn't say anything more and waited for Lidia's brain to restart. Yasenia saw Lidia's expression take a turn after the information became comprehensible in the big sister's mind. Then, with a wrathful face, Lidia's aura exploded, filling the ground with cracks, and she lunged toward Yasenia, sword in hand. "HOW DARE YOU HAVE SEX WITH MY MUNCHKIN!?"

Since Yasenia was already prepared she calmly took out [Draconic Heart] and placed the sword in Lidia's way.

*Clang!*

Weapons clashed in a shockwave that blew away all the dust, creating an area where only the two remained on flat terrain. To Lidia's surprise, Yasenia didn't move from her standing place and was looking at her with her golden-red slit eyes and pupils thinned.

However, Lidia didn't mind and continued attacking Yasenia to vent the rage she was feeling inside. Her sword blurred in extremely complex attack patterns that showed high expertise in the sword and slashed toward Yasenia continuously.

A melodic cacophony of swords clashing followed.

Angel became nervous and wanted to interfere to stop them; she would hate if any of them became hurt because of this. However, to Angel's surprise, Selena stopped her by hugging her waist and pressing her back onto her breasts. Angel sunk again in the lamia's soft embrace and looked at Selena with a frown, "Why aren't you letting me interfere? She is my big sis!"

Selena smiled gently at her and said. "Little Angel, look closely. There isn't a reason for you to interfere."

Angel was confused and looked at them closely as Selena said. After observing closely for a while, something clicked. Lidia nor Yasenia were using their elemental coats, nor any skill. It was a pure sword fight based on skill and body strength.

Moreover, after looking a little more, she saw that Yasenia wasn't even attacking. She was just receiving Lidia's sword strikes with her feet solidly planted on the cracking ground. The dragoness's valiant stance made Angel's thoughts deviate. 'Uhh~ Yasenia looks so beautiful~. Kyaa!'

Meanwhile, Lidia was becoming increasingly frustrated after seeing Yasenia blocking her attacks without problems, 'Even if I'm not going full strength, I'm still four levels higher than her! Moreover, one of those levels is from level nine to half-step, which is a big jump! How is it possible that I'm not even capable of moving her!?'

The reason for this was that Yasenia's body, even if it was extremely soft and seemed boneless, in reality, was absurdly sturdy. Even if they looked beautiful and slim, thanks to the [Beauty Pill], her muscles carried beast-like strength. Furthermore, the fact that she was a dragon made all these physical qualities even more monstrous. On the same level, Yasenia was probably unmatched in bodily strength.

Lidia stepped back and charged energy quite obviously as if giving Yasenia a hint that she would strike with a stronger attack. In the end, even if she was angry, she just wanted to vent, not kill Yasenia. So the attack was quite simple, yet strong nonetheless. "[Light strike]."