Chapter 53. Lucia's Massage and Confession. Yasenia's determination. (R-15)

Lucia followed behind her, and her eyes locked on the seductively sashaying hips and the lazily swishing tail. She swallowed a little, 'I have to become f-f-friend with her! Who knew this person could be like this!? S-so gentle and s-s-sexy! Kyaa!!!'

Yasenia saw the nervous girl, and her teasing habits resurfaced! She deepened her voice a little and said, looking at her purple eyes, "Lay down, Lucia. I will make you feel extremely good~."

Then, she put some hairs behind her ear and smiled, saying, "Do we begin?"

Lucia felt her heart rate go astray and thought, 'T-thank the heavens I d-didn't meet her when I was a mortal! I would have died from a heart attack!' She answered, stuttering, "S-sure, do I have t-to do anything?"

Yasenia thought and said a little more seriously, "What kind of massage do you want? I remember that you wanted it to... Help you with your condition?"

Lucia nodded and said with a red face, "I want a full body massage!"

Yasenia raised her eyebrow and nodded. Then she thought, 'She is cute. A shame I already have my dears. Well, being friends wouldn't hurt... Even if we started with a bad foot. I don't have to become sexual partners with every girl I befriend. I can befriend her as those two sisters from the indigo class.'

Yasenia stopped her little games and said, "Get naked. There are some towels over there to cover yourself. When you are done with that, call me, and I will return."

Then she turned and left, leaving a stumped Lucia in the room. Lucia didn't know if continue this, 'G-Get naked? Should I do this? Well, we are both women... M-Moreover, it was me who wanted the full body massage...'

She turned her head toward the towels with a blushing face, 'These towels will cover very little...'

She resolved herself and started disrobing. After she got naked, she picked up the towels and laid on top of the massage table face down. Then, she covered her privates with the two towels.

She looked at herself one final time, and after ensuring that she was adequately covered, she called Yasenia, "I'm done!"

Yasenia entered and saw her lying on the bed face down with the two towels covering her upper back and hips. Yasenia nodded and moved the towels so that they didn't fall.

Yasenia said while putting some ointment on her hands, "I won't do anything you don't want to, nor will I take advantage of you, so don't worry. However, I will certainly touch your private parts, like the butt or thighs."

Feeling Lucia's nervousness, she said, "I won't touch nor look at your most intimate parts. This, I promise."

After seeing Lucia nod with a red face, she approached and went to her neck. While speaking, she started her massage, "I will first start with my hands. I will make your energy flow a little faster around your meridians with the help of my energy. It may feel good, so don't worry about your voice leaking."

Yasenia used her palms and gently applied pressure to her neck muscles. Lucia let out a little cry when her slimy hands touched her neck, making Yasenia chuckle. Lucia blushed, hearing her pleasant laugh.

Yasenia's hand didn't stay much on her neck and moved to Lucia's shoulders and upper back. Lucia felt gentle, pleasurable sensations building up, "Nnh~."

A small moan left her mouth, and she tightened her jaw embarrassed. Yasenia spoke, deepening her voice, "Relax, Lucia. Letting out noises is normal. Just let yourself go~."

Lucia felt her bones soften with her voice, and her jaw relaxed. Small moans left her mouth from time to time. Lucia let the sensation invade her body, and her body started tingling. After a while passed, Yasenia's voice reached Lucia again, "Lucia, I will take off your upper towel."