Chapter 105. Spoiled Yasenia, best Yasenia.

Besides Yasenia's girls, the rest were completely stunned at their relaxed position. Jaxon, who just got out of the rubble, would have charged forward if the person sitting on the sofa wasn't rumored to be one of the strongest of all five continents.

Yasenia thought for a while and said, "Let's go for the more chaotic one."

Tatyana raised her eyebrow and asked, "Why have you chosen that one?"

Yasenia smirked and said, "Because it would be more entertaining for mom, right? If there isn't anything bad surely happening, then I have absolute confidence that mom will pass any challenges thrown at her!"

Tatyana thought, 'Haaa... How much of my heart do you want little treasure? I will get jealous of the other girls in the future if you continue like this!'

She cradled Yasenia so that both could see the letter; Yasenia couldn't help but remember her childhood days when Tatyana read her books being nestled like this... 'Mommy's embrace is the best~ So comfy!'

Yasenia didn't forget to call Angel and the rest. The six of them approached and looked at the letter.

Someone at the side asked, "Are Yasenia and Headmistress Katherine somehow related? They seem like mother and daughter. Even their facial features are somewhat similar."

Another answered, "I heard that Yasenia is a child of countess Tatyana from the moon Empire. Maybe headmistress Katherine is very close friends with countess Tatyana? Headmistress Katherine must have known Yasenia since she was a child..."

One person that was at the auction joined the conversation, "That is possible. The dragon girl didn't know about Headmistress Katherine being the headmistress. They were completely shocked when they heard it some days ago, hahaha. It was an interesting scene."

They started discussing their relationship when suddenly the letter began emitting a glow! Some people stepped back, thinking that it would explode or something.

When Tatyana cracked the formations, she opened the letter, and energy started condensing on it; as people feared, it was truly going to explode!

Even when some people retreated, Yasenia didn't move a single millimeter. Angel even had the leisure to say, "Waaa, it glows so much, so pretty~."

That was the level of confidence they had in Tatyana.

Tatyana moved her hand, and it looked like it had disappeared from Yasenia's sight. The hand moved so fast and did so many formation symbols that they couldn't even grasp its movements.

Glowing green and black, runes and characters appeared in the air. Tatyana combined them in geometrical shapes, forming an extremely complex three-dimensional structure. Yasenia's eyes glittered, looking at Tatyana's completely calm face while doing all of this.

Tatyana looked at her and kissed her forehead without stopping her hand movements. "My little treasure looks so cute when she looks at me adoringly; I want to eat you up!"

Yasenia chuckled and nestled closer to Tatyana, looking at her work on the about to explode letter. Yasenia's tail wagged, hitting the sofa she was lying on as she thought, 'So pretty~ What a shame I have problems using my energy in formations... I would have loved learning from mom~.'

Angel at the side was completely awed, 'So this is how a high-ranked formation master works... Wow... I can't understand a thing....'

They saw how parts of the geometrical shape broke and dove into the letter, lowering its glow. Little by little, Tatyana assimilated her formations inside the letter. Fifteen minutes later, she managed to stabilize the letter, saving most of the information inside. "Impressive, they managed to protect some information! Let's see what I managed to recover."