Chapter 68. Deja Vu and Yasenia's Ruthlessness.

Tatyana nodded, "This is actually something high-level masters get, a capable assistant. The assistants know more about the theory and give suggestions to the master. Only with this combination did most of the best treasures come to be."

However, Andrea frowned, "Yasenia, I'm happy that you want to help us... But wouldn't this be too much for you? Not only do you dual cultivate with all of us, you cook for us, make the bed, bathe us after our sessions, train with us... Yasenia, do you even have time for yourself?"

Yasenia continued feeding Angel as she said, "My normal cultivation technique has hit a bottleneck. I can't even comprehend where to start for the [Connection with the Celestial bodies] realm; I can use that time to learn about this. Moreover, I don't find it bothersome. It is my joy to take care of each of you."

Angel looked up while munching the breakfast, and Yasenia smiled at her tenderly. "Isn't that right, baby?"

Angel smiled sweetly as she hugged Yasenia, making Yasenia laugh and kiss her forehead. The rest smiled at her, but Evelyn said, concerned, "Wouldn't this slow down your cultivation? You could use that time to at least absorb energy."

Yasenia shook her head. "Trust me; it will not. The energy I receive from dual cultivating with all of you and the twilight hours is more than enough. Moreover... I rather slow down my cultivation a little bit if that means that I will be able to help all of you in the future. Like my mom said, 'Slow down, look around.'"

Yasenia smiled as she said, "I rather enjoy the road than blindly charge forward, missing on your progress and growth. My road isn't lonely; I have a beautiful family treading it with me. I... don't want to run ahead, alone."

Cecile said, "I will study with you. I also have free time, and It will come in handy to know these things."

Yasenia nodded and fed another spoon to Angel, who nodded while munching as if supporting her. Yasenia found her adorable, so she gave her a peck. After breakfast, they put on their robes and walked outside.

Cecile was in her typical white and blue cultivation robes, and Evelyn with purple ones.

Andrea wore normal blue cultivation robes, highlighting her tall figure.

Tatyana wore a normal black dress, which was, in truth, transcendent ranked wear.

Angel wore female white cultivation robes with a long skirt with golden and black eastern dragons sewn on it, a little awkwardly, but they were there.

It was a gift from Yasenia on their first date, which made her squeal in delight at that time.

Yasenia was also trying to create robes for the others, but she has been busy lately. She has Evelyn's almost done and Andrea's and Cecile's half-done. She didn't mind that she was very unskilled at sewing. Moreover, she was doing it when she didn't know what to do and relaxed her enough to call it meditation.

Finally, Yasenia wore her seductive cultivation robes. It was like normal cultivators and an alluring demoness walking around. She was sticking out like a sore thumb.

While walking on the streets, Yasenia said with a chuckle, "Will we meet another Young master today? Or will we meet with retaliation from the Tang family?"

While walking, Andrea held Yasenia's hand, and Evelyn hugged Yasenia's other arm. Tatyana, Cecile, and Angel walked behind them while Angel played with Yasenia's tail. She had it semi-hardened so that she didn't feel any pleasure from it.

Andrea, holding her hand, said, "It doesn't matter. With Tatyana here, they are bound to fail terribly if they are seniors, and I do not fear those of the same level."