Chapter 140. Andrea and Yasenia bathing together. (R-18)

Yasenia and Andrea entered the bath and disrobed. When they were naked, Yasenia approached Andrea with sensual steps and a very erect member.

Andrea looked at the sexy dragoness come near, and blood rushed down. Yasenia reached Andrea's side, hugged her, and grabbed her member, pumping it and making it erect. It wasn't difficult since her thick scent instantly aroused Andrea.

Andrea embraced Yasenia as she sighed comfortably. Yasenia's hand was practically boneless, and her handjobs felt heavenly. Andrea whispered huskily in her deep and clear voice, "What's wrong, my love? Why so active, mm~."

Yasenia buried her face in her neck and sniffed Andrea's strong body scent, "Darling~ they got me aroused. Can you lower my heat~?"

Andrea smiled and lowered one hand, massaging Yasenia's wet core. The dragoness moaned and put their members together, pumping them at the same time. Andrea asked with a pampering tone, "How does my girl want to do it?"

Yasenia licked her neck, tasting her salty sweat, and growled sensually, "Deeply~ I want to be filled~."

Andrea and Yasenia walked together until Yasenia had her back against a wall. She didn't stop her handjob and rubbing their members for a second. Andrea loved having their members like this; feeling the thick shaft of the dragoness through hers was extremely arousing.

Andrea pressed Yasenia against a wall and dove down to devour her lips. Yasenia answered and stopped her handjob, wounding her arms around Andrea's neck.

Both dripping wet, Andrea lifted Yasenia into the air by her legs. Then she entered the tight, warm, and slimy entrance. Andrea felt her member surrounded and squeezed, letting her know that Yasenia really wanted it. 'Oh~. Her pussy is so good~.'

Yasenia moaned while they kissed and said, "Andrea, I love your dick~. It just hits the spots~."

Andrea moved her waist slowly, rotating while thrusting, scraping the dragoness insides, making Yasenia whimper with delight. "So good~ Ohh...."

Andrea lowered one hand, pumped her dick, and pressed the dragoness against the wall. "I'm going to start putting more strength, love. Your insides feel too good, and having slow sex is hard."

Yasenia closed her legs around Andrea's waist and hugged her closer. "Then, fuck me stupid, darling~."

Andrea grunted and pounded her stronger. Yasenia's eyes became pink as Andrea hit her cervix strongly and sounds of flesh against flesh filled the bath.

^Pah!* *Pah!* *Pah!* *Pah!*

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Darling, I love it~!"

Andrea looked into the pink eyes of the moaning dragoness and put their foreheads together. "Love, your insides are the best! I'm already cumming."

After hearing that, Yesenia's insides clenched and wiggled, making Andrea grunt and hilt herself with one last thrust, spurting her thick semen into her. Yasenia cried with delight, feeling Andrea's hot and thick release feeling her uterus. Andrea's Yin energy released fireworks on her brain and was enough to send her over the edge. "I'm cumming!"

Yasenia's dick jetted cum on their body, smearing their skin white, and her vagina spasmed, milking Andrea aggressively and making her moan, "Ohhh!!"

Andrea's legs trembled because of pleasure as she gently kissed Yasenia, filling her dear dragoness. The dragoness strengthened her arms and legs around Andrea until Andrea finished her orgasm.

Andrea sighed and savored Yasenia's lips while rotating her waist and stirring her semen inside of Yasenia. Then, she freed her and wanted to let her down, but the dragoness didn't relax her embrace, locking them in that position; even her insides were tightening, and her tail coiled around her.