Chapter 133. Yasenia's true sexual prowess. (R-18)

Yasenia looked at her belly and saw a little bump, "This is what I call filled to the brim~. Anna, Eve, Selena, you can come."

The three appeared and looked at the two of them. Yasenia didn't mind them seeing her baby naked, "Selena, help me clean my baby without touching my inserted tail. Anna, clean my sweat; I don't want my mating scent bothering us while we cultivate."

Both answered without a change in expression, "Yes, young miss."

The maids were all quite old, most being above the five hundreds. Therefore, they didn't mind such a scene; they were more eager or expectant to try this themselves than any other thing.

They approached and did as told. Selena couldn't help but sniff around, and Yasenia's potent sweet floral scent caressed her olfactory sense, sending pleasant shivers all around her serpentine body. Selena looked at Yasenia with her red slit eyes and said coquettishly, "Young miss, your scent has become so pleasant~ I liked it when you were little, but now it is on another level~."

Yasenia lifted her arm, letting Anna clean her under-boob, and asked curiously, "Does it affect you?"

Selena nodded with a wagging tail. "I feel myself tingling very slightly and pleasantly. It isn't something that normally would arouse me, but being the scent from young miss, I can't help but become excited~."

Selena smirked and said, "This is an achievement since I'm more than two realms above young miss. The scent is truly potent. I don't know how miss Angel and the rest can sniff during intercourse without becoming completely sex crazed..."

Yasenia sighed, "I'm also not sure, but I can guess that it is because they have been getting accustomed to it these months and because they have grown a lot cultivating my Yang energy. I think they have become somewhat immune to its bad side effects."

Yasenia looked at Selena and smiled apologetically, "The stronger I get, the harsher it will be for you, the beast-human maids. Tell me if it becomes too much, and I will be careful."

Selena laughed and kissed Yasenia's cheek, "Don't worry, young miss. We are all eager to mate with you~ Even if we can't gain your affections, having intercourse with the young miss from time to time would be a reward for us and something to celebrate."

Selena finished cleaning Angel, and Angel started coming to herself after her big orgasm. Selena raised Angel's pants until it was impossible to raise them more because of the inserted tail and nodded, satisfied.

Meanwhile, Yasenia looked strangely at Selena. She thought for a moment and said, a little awkwardly. "I don't have plans to mate with anyone other than my lovers. So I don't think it would be wise for all of you to live with those expectations..."

Selena nodded in understanding and said gently, "We know, but who knows what will happen in the future~ Even if young miss doesn't love us, could you imagine all of us carrying young miss child? What a beautiful scene it would be! The house filled with Young miss's beautiful children, with different traits and looks, as they laugh and play around~."

Selena's long serpentine red tail wagged excitedly, thinking about how her child with her dearest young miss would be.

Yasenia was about to speak more, but looking at Selena's dreamy face, she didn't comment anymore. 'Who knows what would happen in the future... I will just let it in the air and let nature take its course. If it happens, then it happens. Moreover, it wouldn't be a bad way to spread my bloodline. I'm sure the maids would be extremely good mothers.'

Angel came back from her orgasm and was a little absentminded, "Sho much energy inside me~ So comfortable~."

Angel heard four laughs instead of one and was startled. She looked around and saw the maids near, she looked down to confirm what she was feeling, and she indeed saw the tail still inserted, spreading her labia open. Her face went red with a puff, and she tried to cover her privates with her hands. "W-W-Why are they here?"