Chapter 21. Fluffly roommate evolves into...

Angel responded quickly with a slightly high-pitched voice, nervous to please Yasenia as she thought she had blundered while speaking her rank previously. "I'm sure you j-just didn't find the correct way. To enter the violet class directly, you must be a rare genius! I-I'm sure you can learn one of the professions someday!"

Yasenia looked over for a moment and couldn't stop her laughter from coming out. 'I really like this soft and gentle girl. She is quite cute.' did she think I was depressed or something?

After laughing, Yasenia continued with a smile. "Don't worry, Angel. I'm not upset or anything."

Seeing the little girl blushing again, she changed the topic. "Who is the third roommate? I heard that we will be sorted in batches of three."

Angel changed from blushing to a wilted little eggplant. "T-There isn't anybody else..."

Yasenia didn't know why she felt a prick in her heart.

She gently asked, "Have you been alone this year here?"

Angel nodded her little face with a sad expression.

Yasenia stood up.

Angel was startled. 'Did I offend her in any form!? Does she not want to be only with me? Is she-.'

Her thoughts stopped when she smelled that sweet floral scent beside her and a pair of hands lifting her from her armpits. She couldn't help but give a little shout in surprise, and then her little butt fell on something softer than the sofa.

After Yasenia sat her in her lap, she hugged her waist from behind and forced her to lean on her body.

When the dragoness leaned back and pulled Angel into her embrace, the little girl's head fell right into her bosom. Angel felt her head fall between the soft and large pillows, making her blush again.

"From now on, we will be together, so don't put on that sad face of yours. I can't bear seeing such a cute girl like you sad."

Then while letting the stiff Angel sink in her embrace, she started patting her with her tail to relax her.

Yasenia continued. "If you need anything, you must tell me. I will help you with whatever I can."

Angel's softening in her embrace made Yasenia feel her coaxing was working.

Yasenia didn't know why she was saying these things, but she honestly started to like this little girl from the moment she opened the door like a scared little animal.

Angel was at first stiff with nervousness, but with the arms around her waist making her feel secure, the sweet floral scent making her fall in a daze, Yasenias soft and warm body pressing her back, and the soft and smooth tail patting her head, she relaxed her body little by little until she was like a boneless blob. 'Yasneia's embrace is so comfy~.'

Now she had a blissful smile and thought. 'Yasenia seems like a good person... I really like... This... Feeling...'

Then, she fell asleep. The soft coaxing was that relaxing.

Yasenia sensed her breathing slow down and sifted Angel's position sideways so that her side face could use her breast as a pillow. Then she cradled her.

Yasenia continued patting her with her tail and using her arms as support.

Meanwhile, she was looking out of the nearby window. Looking at the setting sun, she started to feel some of her actions were abnormal.

Moreover, she felt that liking some girls was becoming... Easier... As if her feelings about being loyal to Tatyana were only a joke. 'Why am I getting more easily influenced? Is it...my constitution? I can't always blame my constitution, right?'